more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Need Fulham clips

Started by K33NY, December 10, 2013, 09:09:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K33NY

Hey guys,

I was now planning a new project of mine, I used to edit videos etc, and allso I usually edit pictures (hobbyphotographist) and I know want to make a short video of some good and bad Fulham moments, I would really appreciate, if you could tell me where to find some clips, except from allready used ones on youtube!! Or even if you have some clips to spare.

I will use good time on the project and want to make it as good as possible :) Allso have some music ready for it.
Clips best in mind would be especially the Murphy goal in the great escape, some goals from our promotion in 2000! And deffinetly Europa League moments!

Thanks!

EJL

Season review DVDs would be a good place to start if you have any (apologies if I'm stating the obvious).

Have a look round on Vimeo. There tends to be quite a lot of good quality Fulham content on their.

K33NY

Quote from: EJL on December 11, 2013, 02:16:39 AM
Season review DVDs would be a good place to start if you have any (apologies if I'm stating the obvious).

Have a look round on Vimeo. There tends to be quite a lot of good quality Fulham content on their.

am gone order DvD's tomorrow :) didnt think of Vimeo! thanks!

Northern Cottager

theres an amazing video on Vimeo with the Europa League run on it. Im sure its Vimeo...

K33NY

Quote from: Northern Cottager on December 11, 2013, 11:45:03 AM

theres an amazing video on Vimeo with the Europa League run on it. Im sure its Vimeo...

I think I found it! I allso found this Great Fulham Goals - The Collection on Vimeo and listen to the commentator at 3:30 xD Im laughing so hard xD

K33NY

I can only find 2 Season Review DvD on the Fulham FC shop though, 2000/01 and last season

K33NY

have anyone heard or used this website before? http://www.premierfootballbooks.co.uk/fulham_dvds.html more Fulham DvD's there than on Fulham's own shop :P but just wondering if its a trustable site?

Burt

I think Vimeo had a great piece on the Great Escape too.

K33NY

Quote from: Burt on December 11, 2013, 08:48:27 PM
I think Vimeo had a great piece on the Great Escape too.

I can only find one, Hodgsons greatest moments, but its allready with music and text editet into it so will be a pain to re-edit :S