watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Your bottom three after Christmas

Started by Furby, December 11, 2013, 11:10:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Furby

With our great turn of pride and work rate I honestly believe we'll be out of the bottom three after Christmas, and the bottom three will look like this.

Cardiff
West Ham
Sunderland

What's your opinion?

Slaphead in Qatar

Sunderland, west ham, us. We have difficult fixtures coming up so i think we will be down there for a while. But i don't think we will be relegated.

F(f)CUK

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on December 11, 2013, 11:19:30 AM
Sunderland, west ham, us. We have difficult fixtures coming up so i think we will be down there for a while. But i don't think we will be relegated.
I think we will still be there or thereabouts, but I no longer think that we are going down.

keith

I don't think the bottom 3 will change until after the New Year.

Fernhurst

Quote from: keith on December 11, 2013, 12:12:48 PM
I don't think the bottom 3 will change until after the New Year.

Plus 1 ------ BUT STILL BELIEVE
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

RaySmith

IF we play as we have done the last two games, we could give any team a game, and take points from them. Maybe we could go on a roll.

But, as a superstitious Fulham supporter, I don't like to view my glass as too full, thinking that it might get knocked over, and my drink spilled all over the floor.

I do feel positive, though, and think Rene and the team are too after their magnificent displays.

jarv

The next few games are tough and will likely keep us in bottom 3. But, moving forward looks much brighter, especially after the team is strenghtened in January. (assumption there).

filham

Everton and Man. City are the next two fixtures, we will be in the bottom three on Christmas Day but then there is hope.

FFC1987

Normally Mr Optimist...I feel we will be thereabouts and I can't see us matching that level of performance against the teams we have coming up or away from home. Will very happily have egg on my face and be wrong though!

MJG

We will be in bottom 5 at best and possibly still in bottom 3.
I dont think there will be any change from the bottom five who are there currently.

Julius Geezer

Including Boxing Day games...

West Ham
Palace
Sunderland

We'll be 16th, West Brom 17th.

EJL

We'll still be in the bottom three but level on points with the team directly above.

Remember that we were 18th on January 1st under Hughes, one point adrift with Wigan (17th) and Birmingham (19th) having a game in hand.

K33NY

I believe with our team's performance last 2 matches, we could get a point from Everton, at least I believe so. City is coming to us and play rather bad on away matches, allso a point there I think, Norwich I believe 3 points same with Hull! and again West Ham unsure maybe draw. I may sound optimistic, but i thinking this out of the last performance, with that kind of performance in these matches, its very possible, but then they HAVE to perform like that ;)

FFCSteve

Quote from: Furby on December 11, 2013, 11:10:21 AM
With our great turn of pride and work rate I honestly believe we'll be out of the bottom three after Christmas, and the bottom three will look like this.

Cardiff
West Ham
Sunderland

What's your opinion?

You don't think Palace will be in the bottom three?
COYW!!! Bring back Rene! But I do like Slav!

Furby

Quote from: FFCSteve on December 11, 2013, 05:13:28 PM
Quote from: Furby on December 11, 2013, 11:10:21 AM

Cardiff
West Ham
Sunderland

What's your opinion?

You don't think Palace will be in the bottom three?

No I don't think they will Steve. I could be completely wrong, but like us I think they've made a very positive change, and will gain points where you would never had expected them to before.

I think a few other teams will be dragged into it too. WBA and Villa for instance.

MasterHaynes

Strange no one see's Palace in bottom 3, 2 good results but they are still a second rate team with no money. Pulis can only manage teams to play one way and Palace are not equipped with the players to carry it out.

Ichabod Magoo

Fulham
Palace
Sunderland

3 out of the next 4 for Fulham on the road and Man City at home doesn't lead to encouraging thoughts of escaping the bottom 3 by the end of the year, but shortly thereafter we'll go by Cardiff and possibly West Ham.
If your nose runs and your feet smell, you must have been born upside down. ~ Chudley Rippington III

ltd-ffc

We will still be bottom three I reckon depending on west hams results and crystal palaces.,
hammers are jammy and palace are looking a lot better also
"Happy that Middlesbrough didn't go up, just for the main fact that @Patrick_Bamford is a sausage boy" Ryan Tunnicliffe June 2015

Andy S

West Ham await Carols return as well. These predictions are so wide of the mark they are all based on hope. All the clubs at the bottom will have their cheque books out come January. we will know more in February with hopefully another few points on the board we hope

Riversider

Will confidently predict that Sunderland won't go down, no way, take a look at their run of home games from Dec 23rd to the end of the season, every one gives them a chance,
But I really couldn't tell you who the bottom 3 will be, most probably the 3 that came up.
:merry christmas: