watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

TEAM VS Everton

Started by horse1031, December 11, 2013, 03:13:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hovewhite

Unchanged.but if changed boatang for sidwell.

JackyFulham90

Will be interesting to see if Taarabt makes the bench

Snibbo

Burt

Happy with the same line-up that started against Villa.

Ichabod Magoo

Quote from: FFC1999 on December 12, 2013, 04:08:38 PM
Quote from: rusty shackleford on December 11, 2013, 03:57:03 PM
I think Duff should play as we'll need a hard working winger to contain their explosive full backs.
Am i the only one that thinks duff is 100% past it

Jol was ready to resign him for next year.  Hopefully RM thinks differently.
If your nose runs and your feet smell, you must have been born upside down. ~ Chudley Rippington III

Forever Fulham

Against Everton, you can't play Kara just in front of the backs.  He's too small and slow.  Slot Sidwell next to Parker and move Kara up a notch.  Otherwise, youngsters like Barkley will eat him for lunch.  Yes?

farfouille

Quote from: Forever Fulham on December 12, 2013, 10:54:50 PM
Against Everton, you can't play Kara just in front of the backs.  He's too small and slow.  Slot Sidwell next to Parker and move Kara up a notch.  Otherwise, youngsters like Barkley will eat him for lunch.  Yes?

+1

We need those three together:

"Everybody's assuming [Berbatov will go] but as far as I know he is a Man United player....my mistake. Oh my God. He's a Fulham player."
- Rene Meulensteen

JBH

In the last game all three rotated in midfield so I don't see what the problem is  065.gif

Classic94

Quote from: Julius Geezer on December 12, 2013, 05:20:49 PM
I think Duff should play as we'll need a hard working winger to contain their explosive full backs.
No.

+1. He's been a great servant over the years but is now a liability.

farfouille

Quote from: Classic94 on December 13, 2013, 01:57:00 PM
Quote from: Julius Geezer on December 12, 2013, 05:20:49 PM
No.

+1. He's been a great servant over the years but is now a liability.

What amazes me is that many fans admit that he's not really providing any threat going forward but think that he's doing awesome defensive work (??). Maybe for a diamond formation that's important but when we have 3 central midfielders, the wingers should have one priority and that's providing decent crosses.
"Everybody's assuming [Berbatov will go] but as far as I know he is a Man United player....my mistake. Oh my God. He's a Fulham player."
- Rene Meulensteen

BishopsParkFantastic

Quote from: licker on December 11, 2013, 05:27:38 PM
  McCarthy missing in midfield so our Probable line up will be ..........

........................... Howard .......................
Coleman ..... Jagielka .........Distin ......Oviedo
............................. Barry ........................
Deulofeu ...... Barkley  ...... Mirallas ..... Pienaar
........................... Lukaku ..............

Deulofeu and Pienaar drifting inside to allow the full backs to bomb forward, or he might put Mirallas on the wing with Osman coming into midfield.  He seems to be protecting young Deulofeu, only playing him for half the games,  Either way its going to be all out attack, good to watch and probably 3 or 4 Goals in the game.  Good luck.

Bill.

Blimey, we seem to have the same team as Everton!

Julius Geezer

Some reports are saying Bent will start tomorrow.

Big Martin Jol

Stekelenburg
Riether Senderos Amorebieta Riise
           Parker Sidwell
    Dejagah Berbatov Kasami
                Bent
Scott Parker is the greatest living Englishman.

epsomraver

Quote from: Big Martin Jol on December 13, 2013, 11:57:19 PM
             Stekelenburg
Riether Senderos Amorebieta Riise
            Parker Sidwell
     Dejagah Berbatov Kasami
                 Bent

Just what your namesake would put out  fp.gif

Count Berbatov

It was always Parker in front of the back four, with Karagounis and Sidwell /Kasami as far forward as a No 10. Hence the 4-1-4-1

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

Count Berbatov

By the way you need a jam packed midfield, but with players that have the skills to hold the ball. Boateng will just jump at the opposition players, most likely getting himself sent off for a reckless challenge
Ffs do not change the line up.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

Azeedo

No I totally agree with you he's done

ross_bamping

Duff is the only player that has been poor under Meulensteen. He came on against Villa, and provided no attacking outlet. He is totally past it.
Yes, what I say may be seen as 'overdone' or 'harsh', and to be honest I don't care. Please, feel free to argue your case, but remember, I won't back down.

JohnKovacs

Unchanged.

At some point in time I would like to see Ruiz though. Thought he did a great job coming off the bench last week.

Just seems like all of our players are playing with alot more inspiration.

Good times ahead!

PokerMatt

Quote from: JohnKovacs on December 14, 2013, 03:33:21 AM
Unchanged.

At some point in time I would like to see Ruiz though. Thought he did a great job coming off the bench last week.

Just seems like all of our players are playing with alot more inspiration.

Good times ahead!

Plus Ruiz likes to score against them. He got that delightful chip when Howard was barely off his line and wasn't there that free kick that went in off post and keeper?

Still, unchanged and bring him on if we need a goal.
Follow me: @mattdjourno