watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Big Mamma - aka Trish has had a house fire - Appeal fund

Started by LBNo11, December 12, 2013, 07:34:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBNo11

...some of you know Trish aka Big Mamma, her house has burned down in a fire and although the family is fine they don't have anything other than what they stand in.

I know this is extremely unusual and some of you don't know her, but she is a true Fulham fan who has had a few knocks of late and this is probably the worst nightmare, let alone just before Christmas.

I'm not even sure if such a fund is legal but Trish and her family are in real need. If people will put themselves in her shoes and help out whatever they can afford, please would you send it to the FoF paypal account and mark it as TRISH and we will somehow to get the money to her and her family.

Thank you...

The avatar is her one - quite memorable for a lovely person...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

K33NY

When I get my sallary, I will dont you worry about that!! Dont know how much but everything helps though!

epsomraver

LBNo11

...appreciate your donation Dave, I am not in charge of the paypal account and thought you could specify why the donation is made (I don't have paypal I paid via credit card) sorry about that, but no worries, we haven't received a donation for the upkeep of FoF for a long time so any NEW payments made will be easy to trace by date...

epsomraver

Quote from: LBNo11 on December 12, 2013, 09:18:40 PM
...appreciate your donation Dave, I am not in charge of the paypal account and thought you could specify why the donation is made (I don't have paypal I paid via credit card) sorry about that, but no worries, we haven't received a donation for the upkeep of FoF for a long time so any NEW payments made will be easy to trace by date...

Should have had a Jol out celebration donation day!

LBNo11

...Trish has been in touch to say that she appreciates what we have done but wants to point out they are fully insured. If anyone wants their money back please PM me and advise the amounts and we will see how we can refund you in full.

Anyone who has donated and doesn't ask for the money back will have their donation passed on to Trish to tie her over as a present from FoF.

I can assure you this was organised with purely good intentions...

SouthfieldWhite

ed , only just heard and thought the same as you, I'm still happy to donate, I appreciate Trishaws is insured but how long will that take?
Xmas is round the corner so if I can help in any way, I will

ScalleysDad

Well its a 'well done to all' as this typifies what we were all about until we lost it for a bit ..... now its back. Being a techno flop I never got very far in the donation process but good luck to Trish and her family and well done Ed for thinking up a plan. The current Mrs Short does things with paypal so I'll donate to FoF instead. Just in time for the holidays I found some crispy, white fivers in an old soak.

epsomraver

Lighthouse

Good luck to them and thank goodness everybody is safe. I have a one bedroom flat that needs doing up near Brighton should they need shelter. That is all I can offer at the moment.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Victor Meldrew

Peabody

Do we really have to tell everyone that we have donated

epsomraver

Quote from: Peabody on December 14, 2013, 08:40:07 AM

So you are on here to say you haven't?

Peabody

Burt

Blimey guys, Trish has lost her house... I would have thought this would be the least likely thread to find an argument on!

epsomraver

Quote from: Peabody on December 14, 2013, 12:35:12 PM
Quote from: epsomraver on December 14, 2013, 10:34:04 AM
Quote from: Peabody on December 14, 2013, 08:40:07 AM

So you are on here to say you haven't?

That's between me and my wallet

I heard that it was moths that claimed that spot Mr P :005: Only reason i commented was thart Ed said you could mark donation as for trish on paypal but there was nowhere to do so , that is all.