News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Worst Christmas present ever? Fulham add official plasters to their club shop!!!

Started by MOR :, December 12, 2013, 10:24:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MOR :

From The Metro...

From socks to dodgy jumpers, there will be some pretty terrible gifts given out this Christmas.

But few can be quite as bad as Fulham plasters, with the west London outfit including them as part of their range of Christmas goodies.

Retailing at just £1, there's no better way to show your love for the Cottagers than by taping up your wound with a picture of the club's badge.

For your money you get a pack of 10 washproof plasters in 'Fulham branded packaging'.

What more could you ask for this Christmas?

Berserker

I bought a pack of these last season. I had blisters on my feet walking to the ground from Hammersmith Broadway in new shoes. In desparation I bought a pack so I could walk back after the match. I still have half a pack left in my desk drawer at work for emergencies.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Jimpav

They did come in useful last season when Jol stopped us bleeding to death by sticking a few of these on.

gezkc

Berserker

Yes just the packaging, the plasters are plan and low quality
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Artful Dodger

My Dad bought me a jockstrap for christmas when I was 13....Believe me, I would rather have had the Fulham plasters.....as a 13 year old in front of a houseful I was mortified!! It is etched in my mind and that was nearly 30 years ago!!
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

keith

I bought my Wife a Black and Decker Workmate for Xmas, the Plasters would have come in handy to me about 10 Minutes after I'd given her the Gift!!.