watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

QPR 40k stadium to be built...

Started by KingstonWhite, December 12, 2013, 11:07:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulham traveller

long way to go yet, if I was a rangers fan I would be excited, t.f is a good chairman, I hope they don't go up, but I think they are already up, such is the crap division they are in

NorfolkJim

So long as it doesn't involve some kind of ground share with us then good luck to them - let them get on with it.

SKSW6

Fernandes has been watching Field of Dreams I take it.

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: Stefano Okaka Chuka on December 13, 2013, 10:08:42 AM
Marching at full speed towards liquidation with good old 'Arry and Tony Clown Fernandes at the helm. Brilliant news.

Seriously though how is it great news? Why are people talking about liquidation and financial meltdown when the man behind this scheme is one of the richest men on the planet.
No way in the world they'll get anywhere near 40,000 but they already know that. Football will be secondary, millions to be made in the property, concerts,exhibitions etc.

nose

If QPR build a new 40,000 stadium, and our management start thinking we need more capacity, will there not be a danger we will move? That is what is worrying me. South west london doesn't really need 4 football grounds.

Julius Geezer

YankeeJim

Flats by the Thames and the Queens Park Cottagers?   :026:
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

ron

Quote from: Rupert on December 12, 2013, 11:39:23 PM
Where is this stadium to be built? If it is further out in West London, it could be good for us as it reduces the immediate competition. If it is built, how long will it take?
I don't like the bitters, but I do not want to see them go out of business, we've been too close to that ourselves to wish it on anyone else. Except Chesterfield.

I hear that there are plenty of level sites on the Sea of Tranquillity, with plentiful free parking nearby.......

...although it's still a bit close for my liking...

Fernhurst

Quote from: Ron

I hear that there are plenty of level sites on the Sea of Tranquillity, with plentiful free parking nearby.......

...although it's still a bit close for my liking...

Ron......you crack me up  :005:
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Burt

Long way to go yet... Not even had consent from the council. A lot of things change as things progress through the planning processes.

filham

It is a threat and will be really worrying come May if they are promoted and we are relegated.

Fulham76

Laughable. A joke of a club with an idiot if an owner.