https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

U 21's v Spurs tonight

Started by epsomraver, December 13, 2013, 05:56:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

epsomraver

7 pm kick off, at Motspur Park,  S/T holders free I think £ 3 for others

ross_bamping

Winning 3-0 HT. Tankovic (2) and Richards. So glad Rene wants to integrate them, we have something special in the youth atm.
Yes, what I say may be seen as 'overdone' or 'harsh', and to be honest I don't care. Please, feel free to argue your case, but remember, I won't back down.

Twig

Furby

These boys will have so much hope of game time in the future especially now Kit is involved with first team affairs, one or two of the boys will get some in the very near future like Dembele and Christensen. Which would be a decent number of youth to include in the team as our position allows.

And great scoreline so far. As a club we've got so much to look forward to with these lads, as long as they can maintain their potential.

Fernhurst

Don't they give us so many "reasons to be cheerful "

As well as their natural talent, Wigley must have them working hard for each other and tactically aware. Well done to all the Squad.

Bit of a lift before our traditional beating at Goodison..... Still put our boys down for a cheeky 0-0 on my Super 6 prediction.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Riversider

3-2 now with about 20 mins left.

Riversider

Tankovic hatrick makes it 4-3 to Fulham after Spurs had fought back to 3-3.

Fulham Tup North

049:gif Thanks 'Riverside' there's nothing about it on twatter.  Keep the news coming!!
082.gif
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

ross_bamping

5-3 FFC. Williams adds to the Tankovic triple and Richards.
Yes, what I say may be seen as 'overdone' or 'harsh', and to be honest I don't care. Please, feel free to argue your case, but remember, I won't back down.

Ronnief

Seeing 8 goals made this wet evening just that more enjoyable.  Fulham bossed the first half but after the interval came out a little casual.  Spurs however must have been given a good talking to as they upped their game and scored 3 goals.  We then won a penalty which was a little fortunate.  Tankovic took it so very confidently.  A late Williams goal after good wing play ensured Fulham the win.
Although the defence were slack at time I was impressed by Arthurworrey and Grimmer but they do need a lot more experience. There was a lot to be confident about Fulham's future.

Burt

I just hope we can hang on to them rather than see them being lured away by the bright lights of any so called bigger club... No doubt about it, we have some good things happening.

epsomraver

Quote from: Ronnief on December 13, 2013, 09:43:20 PM
Seeing 8 goals made this wet evening just that more enjoyable.  Fulham bossed the first half but after the interval came out a little casual.  Spurs however must have been given a good talking to as they upped their game and scored 3 goals.  We then won a penalty which was a little fortunate.  Tankovic took it so very confidently.  A late Williams goal after good wing play ensured Fulham the win.
Although the defence were slack at time I was impressed by Arthurworrey and Grimmer but they do need a lot more experience. There was a lot to be confident about Fulham's future.

Good summary

General

If they continue like this they must be knocking on the door of the senior team (even looking to get solid game time for the first team) next year at the latest.