watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Teams going down

Started by SP, December 14, 2013, 05:31:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

WHU played off the park by Sunderland & Allardice is still spounting on about their great win over us.
Great effort by Palace at the dog track.  West Brom join the dogfight.  It's getting interesting.

Jamie88

Bit of an unnecessarily negative thread title, but I have to agree with you, it's going to be a long tough winter..

Victor Meldrew

Yes, and with us throwing away our goal difference like we did today, but people using excuses like 'well at least there's improvement' ?! God knows how you can say that after colapsing like we did. In all fairness, we're just as bad as West Ham, if not worse. By this time we take a good Tonkin off City, then an 'unlucky' defeat of West Ham, it'll be interesting to see his many people view things then.

Sheepskin Junior

I don't think we can really jump the gun on the rest of the season. We have to remain positive in that things will improve, of course none of us are psychic, but we have to hope. We don't, realistically, stand a chance against City, but we're playing better football. The results will pick up if we carry on in the way we are. Let's just hope it's not too late.
Youngest ever member. Just saying.

@LouieJW2507

MJG

I think we have a 25% chance of staying up, but we need to get six/seven pts from next four games. So really 2 wins at least in the Xmas and new year games. City game is a write off, so anything from that is a bonus.
End of WHU game we will have played 20 games, we need to have 19/20 Pts to kick on for the new year.
Less than that will be a disaster.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

K33NY

Norwich, I believe in 3 points, Hull I believe in 3 points, West Ham, 1 point,

Rhys Lightning 63

Sunderland are officially going to be bottom at Xmas, so that is one of the relegation places taken care of
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Jamie88

Quote from: Victor Meldrew on December 14, 2013, 06:32:37 PM
Yes, and with us throwing away our goal difference like we did today, but people using excuses like 'well at least there's improvement' ?! God knows how you can say that after colapsing like we did. In all fairness, we're just as bad as West Ham, if not worse. By this time we take a good Tonkin off City, then an 'unlucky' defeat of West Ham, it'll be interesting to see his many people view things then.

Is the only reason you joined this board to slag off everything and anything about Fulham and attempt to prevent anyone else from having a proper debate? Every post I have seen you make so far has been ridiculous with regard to misery. Even the real Victor Meldrew was more cheery that you.

Lighten up fella

grandad

Does Mildew have to sabotage every thread.? Mods, sort him out. He is not objective apart from wanting to spoil this site.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Chesh

Quote from: grandad on December 14, 2013, 09:08:32 PM
Does Mildew have to sabotage every thread.? Mods, sort him out. He is not objective apart from wanting to spoil this site.

It's quite obvious that he has no interest in Fulham, other than (as you say) sabotaging this site. He's either a 'bitter' (they've invaded TiFF today with a vengeance), or a sad individual who has an act to grind.

Shame really..
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

Jem

Reminds me of Realistic. Anyone remember Realistic!
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx

JackyFulham90

I am convinced we will stay up, we are looking positive under Rene, let's not forget how good Everton are this season the scoreline was very flattering for them, in my opinion we are better than Palace, Sunderland, Norwich, Hull, West Ham & Cardiff & come May the table will show that