watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Who wasn't marking the goal scorer?

Started by Forever Fulham, December 14, 2013, 05:35:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forever Fulham

It's a team game, and it's a bit unfair to single out an individual player for the loss today.  But we were in the, what, 70th minute or so, tied 1-1.  That's a remarkable accomplishment, given Everton's form and Fulham's form until a week or so ago.  Who was the player who had failed to stay in front of the goal scorer, allowing him  to easily slot it in and go up 2-1.  I felt that once they went up 2-1, Fulham players were deflated and discouraged. 

Baszab

Djegah not tracking back

Unlucky to lose 4-1

horse1031

Quote from: Baszab on December 14, 2013, 05:42:01 PM
Djegah not tracking back

Unlucky to lose 4-1

Riise was helping in the middle and Dejegah didnt get back.  Unlucky bounce really.  Could Stek of done better?

K33NY

Quote from: horse1031 on December 14, 2013, 05:45:27 PM
Quote from: Baszab on December 14, 2013, 05:42:01 PM
Djegah not tracking back

Unlucky to lose 4-1

Riise was helping in the middle and Dejegah didnt get back.  Unlucky bounce really.  Could Stek of done better?

I think Stek did all he could today, Dejagah not helping back, and Kara being outrunned, he still fought hard so I am not criticising him, but we clearly needed pace out there today...... and Kaca missing that open goal chance?.....

Arthur

Quote from: Forever Fulham on December 14, 2013, 05:35:34 PM
I felt that once they went up 2-1, Fulham players were deflated and discouraged.  

Conceding a goal is never encouraging.

What disappointed me was that, having played so well after half-time, for the seven minutes between our equaliser and their second, we dropped back and allowed Everton to camp in our half in the manner of the opening 45 minutes. Yet, as soon as we fell behind again, we went back to trying to press Everton and play in their half. We had another decent spell before Everton's third killed off our chances. It's a shame that, at 1-1, we lacked conviction in the approach that had given us a foothold in the game and surrendered our hard-earned leveller so readily.

Baszab

dare I say it, but..... although Stek makes a lot of good saves,  I thought he was at fault today - and with the Spurs goals AND the Swansea goals

Andy S

Very few Goalkeepers have it all I'm afraid. Stek is what we have

welshwhite

happy with the way we responded 2nd half,if we had taken our chances we may have taken a point.

we will be fine  :yay: