more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Yes, we lost BUT

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, December 14, 2013, 07:01:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

premFlem

Quote from: The Rock on December 14, 2013, 11:48:28 PM
Since Rene has come in he's been massive is right. I think he can do it. We'd been lucky to get anything today, and were surprisingly 10 mins away from that. Next week I'd hope we see the same fight as well.

Come Jan our season will be decided by our investment.
:plus one:
You are my Fulham, My only Fulham,
You make me happy, When skies are grey,
You'll never know just, How much I love you,
So please don't take,My Fulham...Away

Lighthouse

As a miserable git I can only say what I feel.

We were easily the worst team in the league. Since Rene took over we have shown some fight and some skill and some organisation. Will we stay up? The damage may have already been done, we don't know. But I would prefer to go down with this fight and a little hope. Than the team we had four games ago.

We will no doubt be stuffed next match. However we will try which is something that has been missing for a year.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

HatterDon

we have a chance, perhaps even a decent chance to avoid relegation, but we need to get tough to beat at home, and we also need to turn 0 points to 1 on the road. We have 2 road wins but only one draw total.

I believe we have the squad and the gaffer to do it. One or two good signings in January could see us through, but it's going to be white knuckle, gut-wrenching stuff until the last Sunday.

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

MikeW

Update on yesterday .... very depressing to see Bent and Duff coming off the bench to 'liven things up' when we have all these promising youngsters.

Surely it's a good opportunity to give one or two a taste of first team / atmosphere etc in these situations?
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

Burt

Quote from: HatterDon on December 15, 2013, 04:45:01 AM
we have a chance, perhaps even a decent chance to avoid relegation, but we need to get tough to beat at home, and we also need to turn 0 points to 1 on the road. We have 2 road wins but only one draw total.

I believe we have the squad and the gaffer to do it. One or two good signings in January could see us through, but it's going to be white knuckle, gut-wrenching stuff until the last Sunday.

Sums the situation up perfectly, in my opinion...

Berserker

Quote from: HatterDon on December 15, 2013, 04:45:01 AMwe have a chance, perhaps even a decent chance to avoid relegation, but we need to get tough to beat at home, and we also need to turn 0 points to 1 on the road. We have 2 road wins but only one draw total.

Yep totally agree. Now I'm off to prune my pears to take my mind off things
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Sheepskin Junior

Quote from: Berserker on December 15, 2013, 10:00:20 AM

Is that a euphemism?
Youngest ever member. Just saying.

@LouieJW2507

Berserker

Quote from: Sheepskin Junior on December 15, 2013, 12:15:10 PM
Quote from: HatterDon on December 15, 2013, 04:45:01 AMwe have a chance, perhaps even a decent chance to avoid relegation, but we need to get tough to beat at home, and we also need to turn 0 points to 1 on the road. We have 2 road wins but only one draw total.

Is that a euphemism?

Nope I've actually pruned my pear and apple trees this afternoon. Actually had a partridge in it during the summer but it died.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Bill2

Quote from: RaySmith on December 14, 2013, 09:41:06 PM
Definitely grounds for optimism in this performance. We were unlucky.

Who cares what Everton fans think -******** to them!
According TO BBC website score line flattered Everton also reports in paper intimate that. So lets be positive I think we have played well in last two home games and next two away games are up against Norwich and Hull so a win is not out of the question.

Vinnieffc

Quote from: Berserker on December 15, 2013, 01:48:20 PM
Quote from: Sheepskin Junior on December 15, 2013, 12:15:10 PM

Is that a euphemism?

Nope I've actually pruned my pear and apple trees this afternoon. Actually had a partridge in it during the summer but it died.

Fnarr Fnarr