watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Enough with the Jacksonville Jaguars crap

Started by Moussa Dembele the 3rd, December 15, 2013, 06:57:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moussa Dembele the 3rd

Arsenal doesn't flog St. Louis Rams crap, Liverpool doesn't flog Boston Red Sox crap, Villa doesn't flog Cleveland Browns crap, Manchester United doesn't flog Tampa Bay Buccaneers crap.

Get out of here with this...... The Jacksonville Jaguars are a joke.

084.gif This thread has been Moderated for cursing

HatterDon

And, interestingly, this is the first crap about Jacksonville Jaguars I've seen on here in a while.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Craven Mad

Yeah; where did this come from?

I'm not a massive American Football fan, but I haven't got a problem with the Jacksonville stuff. I actually quite like the idea of a more joined-up approach to the franchises..

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: Craven Mad on December 15, 2013, 03:01:27 PM

I'm not a massive American Football fan, but I haven't got a problem with the Jacksonville stuff. I actually quite like the idea of a more joined-up approach to the franchises..

I personally am waiting to see if we get any crossovers in merchandise. The amount of stuff that NFL teams produce is phenomenal, and they often look amazing too - for example this 'starter jacket' - imagine this with FULHAM across the middle and the logo on the arm

I've got a similar design one with The Pittsburgh Steelers, and I tell you what, it warms you up during winter and looks amazing
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Berserker

I'm ok with the Jags stuff apart from the calender,  bit too garage wall for me. People have got the option to buy or not, it's isn't mandatory. The Al Fayad stuff for the last couple of years e.g. Michael Jackson at the cottage tat was terrible .
The only thing annoying, which isn't actually Jags related, is the lack of women's version replica kit, Kappa always did that
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

The Equalizer

I support Fulham. I don't support a team that's being forced upon me, and which plays a sport of which I have zero interest.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

K33NY

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on December 15, 2013, 03:20:56 PM
Quote from: Craven Mad on December 15, 2013, 03:01:27 PM

I personally am waiting to see if we get any crossovers in merchandise. The amount of stuff that NFL teams produce is phenomenal, and they often look amazing too - for example this 'starter jacket' - imagine this with FULHAM across the middle and the logo on the arm

I've got a similar design one with The Pittsburgh Steelers, and I tell you what, it warms you up during winter and looks amazing

On  the Fulham store I saw jaguar caps and t shirts etc...

The Rock

It would help if we changed our name permanently to the Fulham Jaguars and drop the football club part. Sort of like Hull Tigers, without the city.

This is the answer, then we wouldn't have to post these threads anymore.

Berserker

Oh please don't start on name changes. I need to concentrate on mince pie making not modding thread spats
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

epsomraver

Quote from: Berserker on December 15, 2013, 04:36:40 PM
Oh please don't start on name changes. I need to concentrate on mince pie making not modding thread spats

Hope you have got the sprouts on! time is marching on!