watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Boateng to go out on loan?

Started by Jamie88, December 15, 2013, 11:14:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

I can see this happening too, shame I think he would be really good under Rene in the 4-3-3

FPT

Yeah I saw this a few days back, shame because he looks a great defensive midfielder.

HatterDon

It makes no sense. We're not exactly deep at defensive mid.

The rumors are more idiotic the more people writing these articles are using twitter as a source.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

alfie

Quote from: HatterDon on December 16, 2013, 04:22:55 AM
It makes no sense. We're not exactly deep at defensive mid.

The rumors are more idiotic the more people writing these articles are using twitter as a source.

Don't think it is so idiotic as he has stated that he wants to play in the World Cup, and he probably won't do that unless he is playing somewhere.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

MikeW

I've only seen him once (second half against Stoke) and looked a quality player.  Why does no one rate him - other than here?
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

JackyFulham90

Boateng must be doing something wrong in training as both Jol & Rene haven't really used him, from what I've seen he should be a regular for us

Pluto

I've liked the look of Boateng when I've seen him and his attitude seems first class. Very strange to see him so underused.

YoungsBitter

I think he looks and acts like a red card ready to happen, he is just a fraction too slow so catches people late. However we have Zverotic and 2 of the U21s desperate to get in so I can see him going. Strange that he was Jol's first signing of the offseason and someone who Jol had been tracking and trying to sign for 2 years yet when he got here Jol stopped picking him after pre-season as he was "not versatile enough". Anyone would think the signing was driven by other factors, maybe like sharing same agent?
Quark, strangeness and charm

jmh

Quote from: YoungsBitter on December 16, 2013, 06:31:24 PM
I think he looks and acts like a red card ready to happen
Not any more so than Sidwell and Parker.

alfie

Quote from: jmh on December 16, 2013, 07:05:11 PM
Quote from: YoungsBitter on December 16, 2013, 06:31:24 PM
I think he looks and acts like a red card ready to happen
Not any more so than Sidwell and Parker.

same sort of thing like Senderos, how long has he been here.

Potentially all players are a red card waiting to happen, one slightly miss-timed tackle and Bob's your uncle off you jolly well go.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

epsomraver

Perhaps because he will be off to the Africa C o N in Jan , right in the middle of a relegation scrap?

Bassey the warrior

If his head isn't up for the fight let him go and get someone in who wants to be here.

Jamie88

Quote from: epsomraver on December 16, 2013, 07:36:24 PM
Perhaps because he will be off to the Africa C o N in Jan , right in the middle of a relegation scrap?

The next Cup of nations is in 2015 though..

epsomraver

Quote from: Jamie88 on December 16, 2013, 09:00:45 PM
Quote from: epsomraver on December 16, 2013, 07:36:24 PM

The next Cup of nations is in 2015 though..

Is it?

2014 African Nations Championship - Wikipedia, the free ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_African_Nations_Championship‎
Dates, 11 January — 1 February 2014. Teams, 16 (from 1 ... The 2014 African Nations Championship will be the third edition of the African Nations Championship in football. ..... "South Africa replace Libya as 2013 Nations Cup hosts". BBC.
‎Qualified nations - ‎Draw - ‎Venues - ‎Group stage

PokerMatt

Yeah, amazingly they felt there weren't enough African tournaments so they introduced a second one a few years ago.

No there's ACoN on the odd years and the ANC on even years.
Follow me: @mattdjourno