Previous topic - Next topic

Danitar

rusty shackleford

jmh

Quote from: Danitar on January 29, 2014, 08:04:01 PM
Quote from: rusty shackleford on January 29, 2014, 08:01:10 PM
Kvist medical tomorrow apparently

Are you yanking my chain. Source?

The author is a US-based writer about German football.

MordenWhites

I for one hope this happens he would be a great addition to our s.o.s. cause. If there is truth in this and he signs i expect a few more very decent signings before the end of the window. I don't expect us to bring in a quality striker without us bringing in good players needed for our problem area's.

Left back
Attacking Left Midfielder
Central Midfielder
Striker

Let's hope that's one ticked off my wish list. Now for the other three please Mr Khan and Mckintosh.

Let's save our season!

BedsFFC

Quote from: God The Mechanic on January 29, 2014, 07:43:50 PM
Quote from: KP_FFC on January 29, 2014, 07:41:31 PM
its the only reason i can think of recalling him back just so close to completing the signing of Kostas Mitroglou.

Could be planning on loaning him somewhere where he will start games.  If they've just brought in another striker, and he's already fallen down the pecking order then it makes sense to bring him back to send him out to get real game time - rather than 20 mins here and there.
Quote from: KP_FFC on January 29, 2014, 07:45:06 PM
Quote from: God The Mechanic on January 29, 2014, 07:43:50 PM
Quote from: KP_FFC on January 29, 2014, 07:41:31 PM
its the only reason i can think of recalling him back just so close to completing the signing of Kostas Mitroglou.

Could be planning on loaning him somewhere where he will start games.  If they've just brought in another striker, and he's already fallen down the pecking order then it makes sense to bring him back to send him out to get real game time - rather than 20 mins here and there.
probably, i don't really know how good he is to be honest.
another loan or in the u 21's to get game time. probably the latter as Tankovic now seems to be in 1st team squad

Pluto

Quote from: jmh on January 29, 2014, 08:06:13 PM
Quote from: Danitar on January 29, 2014, 08:04:01 PM
Quote from: rusty shackleford on January 29, 2014, 08:01:10 PM
Kvist medical tomorrow apparently

Are you yanking my chain. Source?

The author is a US-based writer about German football.

/15 year old school kid tweeting from his parents' basement in Luton

Lighthouse

Oh come on it's not like these big cert transfer are rumoured every transfer window in the last 48 hours.

Oh wait a minute.  1500.gif
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Pluto

Is Kvist actually any good? I've heard mixed things and have never seen the lad. Is he a playmaker? I'd sell my soul for a good deep lying playmaker right now.

westcliff white

according to twitter I searched fulham transfer) Olympiakos have again denied an agreement with ourselves. do these supposed ITK's know anything some say yes some say no, I might set one up and strat all sorts of rumours
Every day is a Fulham day

Julius Geezer

Looks like this one will develop.

Thank the Lord above.

Berbatov for Holtby and a quality left back would be the icing on the cake.

westcliff white

according to twitter ( i searched fulham transfer) Olympiakos deny any agreement reached with fulham

Furby

Well I work for BA and could look at the passenger list, but that would be against the data protection act.

westcliff white

bill taylors apprentice

If this signing is correct we still need another 3!!!

Pluto

Quote from: Furby on January 29, 2014, 08:27:16 PM
Well I work for BA and could look at the passenger list, but that would be against the data protection act.

Do it :028:

Furby

Haha this is very funny.

Karagounis presumably at Heathrow for the 20:50 from Athens with an armful of plates. #Mitroglou

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Greek Football ‏@greekfooty 2h
Mitroglou's move to Fulham has shaded a very good transfer . They (Olympiakos ) have announced  the replacement signing Israeli midfielder Bibras Natkho

also the Daily Mirror reckons it's £11M
Fulham are in advanced talks to sign Olympiakos striker Kostas Mitroglou in a stunning £11m deal. (Source: Daily Mirror)

Me-ate-Live, innit??