more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Live football streams

Started by BestOfBrede, December 16, 2013, 09:25:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BestOfBrede

Quote from: gerrys on December 17, 2013, 02:47:31 PM
I think that they are disabled in the UK.
This is the reason for my post - on Sat for some reason I couldn't get any to work and wondered if the clamp down had started!

TonyGilroy

I'm in England and am having no trouble with Wiziwig streams.

NDorsetwhite

I can nearly always find a stream that works somewhere but I'm nervous of letting in a virus - it's happened to me twice - so I prefer to stick to the tried and tested if possible. adthe and firstrow often have good streams but I couldn't get them to work on Saturday. The one that I did manage to watch on was usagoals. It did freeze on a couple of occasions but was generally very good

Ichabod Magoo

Quote from: NDorsetwhite on December 17, 2013, 10:16:14 PM
I can nearly always find a stream that works somewhere but I'm nervous of letting in a virus - it's happened to me twice - so I prefer to stick to the tried and tested if possible. adthe and firstrow often have good streams but I couldn't get them to work on Saturday. The one that I did manage to watch on was usagoals. It did freeze on a couple of occasions but was generally very good

Are you using Firefox with WOT and Noscript extensions?  They should help protect you.
If your nose runs and your feet smell, you must have been born upside down. ~ Chudley Rippington III

NDorsetwhite

I use Google Chrome, as recommended by my daughter. I did use Firefox for a while a couple of years ago but found it rather annoying as I kept finding that some links didn't work properly e.g. filling in online job applications etc. but maybe it's improved since then?

Ichabod Magoo

Quote from: NDorsetwhite on December 18, 2013, 08:52:11 PM
I use Google Chrome, as recommended by my daughter. I did use Firefox for a while a couple of years ago but found it rather annoying as I kept finding that some links didn't work properly e.g. filling in online job applications etc. but maybe it's improved since then?

If you are not computer savvy, never go against your daughter's recommendations.   :54:  Personally I'm not a big fan of Chrome for a variety of reasons.  If you got viruses using Chrome, football streams aren't the only danger out there.
If your nose runs and your feet smell, you must have been born upside down. ~ Chudley Rippington III