watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Live football streams

Started by BestOfBrede, December 16, 2013, 09:25:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BestOfBrede

Did anyone manage to get a stream of 'any' prem match on sat, please?
I hunted all normal streams to no avail and instead got computer games, dating sites (I'll try these later!   :033: ) etc?

I know there was rumour of a crackdown and wonder if anyone knows - Is that it, no more streams, even those that charge, from now on?  :016:

:merry christmas:

Walsh

wiziwig.tv. I don't understand how people struggle finding streams.

K33NY

I had 2 sites wich was working prlperly. All others i tried either didnt work or used other matches or other sports. Even if it said everto  fulham

BestOfBrede

Quote from: Walsh on December 16, 2013, 09:34:16 PM
wiziwig.tv. I don't understand how people struggle finding streams.
Well I haven't ever struggled before last Sat and that's why I asked! I tried a good number of sites that had it listed but none worked for some reason? As I said, when I attempted to access our game, or any other as a test, they gave me some game or dating/ sex sites?? Maybe they are trying to do Fulham supporters a favour by offering alternatives for entertainment!  :doh:

BestOfBrede

Quote from: K33NY on December 16, 2013, 09:37:21 PM
I had 2 sites wich was working prlperly. All others i tried either didnt work or used other matches or other sports. Even if it said everto  fulham
Thanks K33ny, which sites were successful, please?

The Equalizer

I popped into the Riley's sports bar on Haymarket and they had the game on live in there at 3pm. There's always a pub showing it somewhere...
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

mungos beans

Wizwig.  Has loads of streams

Sammyffc

coolsport is the most reliable for me

Ichabod Magoo

FirstRowSports, StreamHunter, Rojadirecta.
If your nose runs and your feet smell, you must have been born upside down. ~ Chudley Rippington III

BestOfBrede

Quote from: The Equalizer on December 16, 2013, 10:09:31 PM
I popped into the Riley's sports bar on Haymarket and they had the game on live in there at 3pm. There's always a pub showing it somewhere...
Unfortunately I live in Peterborough and there are none that would show the Whites, as far as I know!

To everyone that replied with stream names - Thankyou but did these work last Saturday, please?
I usually use Coolsport but for the first time it wasn't working for me!

Thanks for your help.

TonyGilroy

I used a Wiziwig stream on Saturday. Can't remember which one but it was an English commentary and was in decent quality.

It's often hit and miss but I always find something through Wiziwig

Sammyffc

Quote from: BestOfBrede on December 17, 2013, 07:54:39 AM
Quote from: The Equalizer on December 16, 2013, 10:09:31 PM
Unfortunately I live in Peterborough and there are none that would show the Whites, as far as I know!

To everyone that replied with stream names - Thankyou but did these work last Saturday, please?
I usually use Coolsport but for the first time it wasn't working for me!

Thanks for your help.

strange , coolsport has worked fine for me every game !

BestOfBrede

Thanks for your help - I'll give it a go next game - fingers crossed!

xma2  xmascheer1

e4b

Google  fsi  freefootballstreaminginfo there is always one that works on there

Danitar

Would any of these work on an iPhone at all as most of them need an adobe player and iPhones can't have that. If someone can help, if be very grateful

gerrys

I think that they are disabled in the UK.

filham

I failed to get a link last Saturday but will try some of the above on boxing day.

chiefo

Usually go on vipsports, but found it disabled last night. It was for the cricket so no bad thing until I got it on wiziwig. VIP was a good site so hopefully it will be back in some other form. vipbox was also an alternative, but feed not as a good as vipsports.

Furby