more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Hope Rene is right.

Started by chiefo, December 18, 2013, 01:25:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chiefo

If the tabloid is spot on?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/fulham-play-down-bryan-ruiz-2937862

When it was between us and Newcastle on deadline day I was so hoping he'd come here. As rumours have tell us was it Spurs he thought he was going?

Lets gets behind him one more time, and if it don't work out then fair enough. It shall be.

filham

I have been wishing and waiting for him to come good for two and a half seasons, he has failed, can RM change things. Great if he can.

nose

sounds like amanagement speak for 'he's off' to me!

jarv

Common sense suggests he will be off only if Fulham get a more suitable replacement as they strike for a more balanced team.

HatterDon

He's an excellent player, but Jol had him playing out of position most of the time he's been with us. I agree with all those who say that he's better suited to work with Rodallega or Bent than Berbatov.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

mccscratch

I have always felt that Ruiz needs to play in a 433 with him employed in the right flank... he is a luxury player no doubt but with a hard working center forward who can make diagonal runs and also receive the ball with his back to goal...Ruiz could flourish..
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

wolfie

I dunno ive felt from watching him the last while, he gives up too easily, is knocked off the ball far too easily and has too many soft passes intercepted.

I was excited to see him come to the team but yet to see a stand out performance from him.  He has has not bad games but not the impact i would thought. 

If he went i dont see it as such a big loss, id rather get in a battling playmaker etc rather, like a young duff