watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR white xmas in Massachusetts

Started by jarv, December 18, 2013, 05:32:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarv

18 inches of snow in 2 days :58:  Able to get out now that the driveway is ploughed.  Off skiing for a couple of days. The conditions suggest the game on tv Saturday, will be trumped.

valdeingruo

And here i am just a few hundred miles south enjoying weather in the 60's
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

Airfix

Looking forward to our usual grey and damp affair...

:016:

FulhamBoston

I'll be back in Massachusetts in four days.  Can't wait...

JOND999

we have about 12 inches now but we'll see if snow makes it until xmas - it's supposed to be in the mid 50's (F) this weekend.  (I'm Metrowest Boston)

here is my Christmas wish list for Fulham:
bring on Dempsey
keep Berbatov (and buy him a creative midfielder for xmas!)
sell Ruiz (not physical or assertive enough for the premier league and doesn't mix with Berba well)
start Kacaniklic consistently (has decent chemistry with Berba) and Kasami
cut Richardson
bring up young Dembele
return Bent

COYW!!!!

xma1

The King

No snow and a couple of degrees here in southern Finland. I like it when there's no snow, one can actually walk in peace outside without being eaten by a polar bear.

westcliff white

if u bet on a white christmas it has to snow on xmas day
Every day is a Fulham day

Wingnut

Quote from: FulhamBoston on December 18, 2013, 06:21:27 PM
I'll be back in Massachusetts in four days.  Can't wait...

You ever go to watch the Bruins?
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

ScalleysDad

Blimey. I think it was about three years ago that we had two inches of snow here in Exeter. The apocalypse was upon us, no buses, bulk buying, flood alerts for "The big Thaw" and rock salt became gold dust. Dartmoor looked pretty gorgeous though and for one day people crunched into work, tobogganed down the High Street and built snowmen all over the place. Next day most of it turned to mush. At the moment we have that really wet penetrating rain and a couple of local roads are already underwater. Sand bags at the ready.

Snibbo

42 celsius in Adelaide today. Horrible. That's 107F in the old money.

God The Mechanic

Quote from: Snibbo on December 19, 2013, 12:19:26 AM
42 celsius in Adelaide today. Horrible. That's 107F in the old money.

That sort of temperature is unbearable.  Only experienced it three times that I remember; Malta for an entire fortnight holiday, Seville for a day (siestas all of a sudden made so much sense) and the Grand Canyon.  I feel your pain.  Well... I don't, and I'm glad, but you have my sympathy :p

Ichabod Magoo

Quote from: jarv on December 18, 2013, 05:32:08 PM
18 inches of snow in 2 days :58:  Able to get out now that the driveway is ploughed.  Off skiing for a couple of days. The conditions suggest the game on tv Saturday, will be trumped.

We got a whopping 1.5 inches in my section of Massachusetts yesterday.  Had to shovel it twice.   :022:
If your nose runs and your feet smell, you must have been born upside down. ~ Chudley Rippington III

FulhamBoston

Berserker

Well I'm heading North for a couple of weeks so if there is going to be any snow I expect it there.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

tommy

We'll definitely be having a white Xmas. We are going to be in big white.

Logicalman

Just got back from our (now) annual pilgrimage up north to Indiana, and we've never been so glad to be back in the deep south, with temps in the 50-60's rather than the snow-shoveled, ice-covered roads we've been driving on for four days. Dunno how we managed that for fifteen years!!!! Brrrrr.

White Christmas,, Brrr, humbug.