watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Help for my Fulham related dissertation

Started by FulhamStudent, December 19, 2013, 03:42:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FulhamStudent

Calling all Fulham Fans, I am a student at university, writing my final piece on Fulham Football Club. In order to do so i need some help filling out a short anonymous questionnaire. If you could spare two minutes you would honestly be helping me out enormously, as well as aiding my research into Fulham Football Club. If you could expand answers slightly rather than yes/no that would be ideal, but dont worry if not, as any answer is helpful. The link is below, and once again, Thank you so much.

http://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/98686JYNFX

ltd-ffc

done mate sorry not to in depth its the end of the day at work and my brains scrambled
"Happy that Middlesbrough didn't go up, just for the main fact that @Patrick_Bamford is a sausage boy" Ryan Tunnicliffe June 2015

bucksfulham

nose

Just trying to be helpful....

not keen on questions concerning 'Identity'
What does that actually mean?

Also was fayed a foreign owner? He was foreign but in many ways he was more british than many people i know, he loves the country and its traditions but authorities have let him down badly.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Done,  although much of it also applies to many other clubs with foreign owners/investors.
Good LUck
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

yatewhite

Done with as much detail as I could manage.

Vinnieffc

SuffolkWhite

Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

callumc513

Sgt Fulham

Fernhurst

The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Northern Cottager

fulhams_finest

Didn't realise everyone on here was so quick to help students out - in this case anyone know Much about PHP?

RaySmith

Delboy

Done mush, hope it helps. Merry Christmas.

jarv

Done. Not sure about all your content but I tried to suggest a few pieces of research you might look at doing.

Fulham1959

Done, though I feel that you have little to gain from such a short survey and with no real range or depth to the questions.

JackyFulham90

Done, good survey, hope I was helpful good luck

ScalleysDad

As seems to be common these days there are the two extreme opinions about the usefulness of the questions in a research format. I suppose if the overall plan is foreign ownership and its impact in The Prem it could be a good read but the impact of foreign ownership on Fulham specifically is, imho, the alternative to oblivion. Not quite essay material.
Good luck with the diss anyway young man, there have been a couple of Fulham related ones recently haven't there?

Still believe

done - would be interested if you would attach the finished product on this site, so we can see how our contributions have been used together...