Started by General, December 20, 2013, 10:07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General

dgnffc

Teddy Maybank?

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk

tommy

Victor Meldrew

Andy Cole, but he was on loan the first time around, so don't know if that counts.

MJG

Reither...on loan, then went back officaly and then signed back with us...does that count?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

DukeTyrion

Sheepskin Junior

Does Coleman count as returning as manager?
Youngest ever member. Just saying.

@LouieJW2507

ffc73

Agree with Duke Tyrion

Several when you start to think about it  

No particular order but off the top of my head, Alan Mullery, Ivor, Leroy Rosenior, Jim Stannard, Paul Parker, Ray Lewington, Robert Wilson

I am sure there are more

Ged

EricB

Paul Parker, Rodney Marsh, Ivor..........I hope he does better than them, all were way better 1st time around. 

ron

gerrys

Burt

Ivor is the one I always remember. Cos he went to that lot down the road before seeing the light and returning here (although he did take a bit of a scenic route, via Citeh).

General

Don't really count players like riether or karagounis as there was not really any time where they weren't at the club... Pretty sure they were still expecting to be at Fulham and getting contracts or being in discussions... Dempsey has gone away for a year and a half and played for two different clubs... That is more for me properly resigning a player.

DukeTyrion

Quote from: General on December 21, 2013, 04:53:11 PM
Don't really count players like riether or karagounis as there was not really any time where they weren't at the club... Pretty sure they were still expecting to be at Fulham and getting contracts or being in discussions...

No, Karagounis was released, told he was not needed and had left with at least 10 other players. Not sure where in there he would htink he was getting a new contract.

St Eve

Dempsey is only with us for 2 months. Hardly counts as a return - more like a visit