News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I think we can beat City today.................

Started by Tooting legend, December 21, 2013, 09:56:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tooting legend

I think we can beat city today I am going for 2-1....Yes they are scoring for fun at home but they haven't been great on the road.

Then our next 4 games after, Norwich, Hull, West Ham and Sunderland I am looking at 12 points from these games.

Many may think I am being optimistic but we will see........

RaySmith

The club should, and i'm sure, do, expect to get points from all their games, and in my experience the points don't always come where you expect them, but often from where you don't expect them.

I think we can , as in are capable, of winning today, even though it seems unlikely on paper.

COYW

JIMMY D

2-2 draw. We go down 2-0 and pull back 2 goals.

bulgariawhite

I just hope we play with wingers. So we can exploit the weak right back position they are in. Also they have a back four who haven't played that much together, so I am expecting a few mistakes. On paper they should win, but I do think it will not be as easy as the media are projecting. COYW

fulhamben

are you still out from last night by any chance? we will get spanked big time. it could even be our worst home defeat ever. this isn't cos we are so bad but because city are so good at the moment
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Fulham76

It's about time this 'fulhamish' thing I keep reading/hearing about kicked in.

bulgariawhite

I hope you are wrong Ben, but understand your pessimism

nose

why not, we are playing well. should be a good game.
we do need to start scoring a bit from free play and if we do that we will beat city.

fulhamben

Quote from: bulgariawhite on December 21, 2013, 10:37:03 AM
I hope im wrong, but this will be our toughest home game this season and we rolled over (albeit playing some what better) to a very poor spurs side

Fulham76

Quote from: fulhamben on December 21, 2013, 10:33:41 AM
are you still out from last night by any chance? we will get spanked big time. it could even be our worst home defeat ever. this isn't cos we are so bad but because city are so good at the moment

I don't think we'll get spanked but do think we'll lose. I'll be very happy if we can somehow scrape a point. Just a shame they're on top form.

west kowloon white

RaySmith

Quote from: fulhamben on December 21, 2013, 10:45:00 AM
I hope im wrong, but this will be our toughest home game this season and we rolled over (albeit playing some what better) to a very poor spurs side

I think we were unlucky, and didn't roll over against Spurs - who are a top side.

fulhamben

Quote from: RaySmith on December 21, 2013, 11:00:07 AM
Quote from: fulhamben on December 21, 2013, 10:45:00 AM

I think we were unlucky, and didn't roll over against Spurs - who are a top side.
well that makes it even worse then, remind of the score when city played that top side spurs the other week?

grandad

Where there's a will there's a wife

Fulham Tup North

049:gif Would more than happily take a point at this stage.  Every point counts.
COYW
:merry christmas:
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Snibbo

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on December 21, 2013, 01:32:12 PM
049:gif Would more than happily take a point at this stage.  Every point counts.
COYW
:merry christmas:
But preferably if we score in the last minute as opposed to conceding in the last minute.

terryr

I'll be there....Sky is predicting a spanking.
I'm hoping against hope we come good.
Every week I rise to optimism and hope.
Lets hope this one is better than those of the past.
The messy weather should help us.
COYW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RPhillips

I don't see us doing better than 1-3, perhaps even 1-4. Yes, we're playing better under Rene than we did under Jol, but City are in top form and we are still weak in several key areas. I think the best we can hope for is a close, well-played loss by a single goal and with no injuries on the FFC side.