watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Many Positives Today

Started by Robbie, December 21, 2013, 09:50:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robbie

We were pretty much never going to win today. Take the fact that we were assertive, passed ok, Stek was weak but not a disaster. Forget today, move on. We will, if we play like this, beat everyone around us. COYW!!!!!!!!!!!

The Rock

Quote from: Robbie on December 21, 2013, 09:50:31 PM
We were pretty much never going to win today. Take the fact that we were assertive, passed ok, Stek was weak but not a disaster. Forget today, move on. We will, if we play like this, beat everyone around us. COYW!!!!!!!!!!!

As others have alluded to I agree. I thought it was very telling in his interview, that Rene encouraged the interviewer to look at our form over the past 4 matches that he's been in charge to look at the many positives there are to draw from the way he's got the team playing, and I don't think you can argue it at all and nice to see he's got the onions to say it as well.

Ichabod Magoo

It's encouraging to see how threatening the team is, but the defending is frightening at times.  There were an awful lot of City players wandering around the box unmarked today.
If your nose runs and your feet smell, you must have been born upside down. ~ Chudley Rippington III