News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Official Club Announcement re Dempsey...

Started by LBNo11, December 24, 2013, 07:10:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirPercival

Burt

Good to have him back...

He was very dignified in that video.

We all do things because the grass appears to be greener, he has learnt from that (even though most of us pointed this out to him at the time he was looking to move on).

RaySmith

Quote from: Burt on December 24, 2013, 10:41:47 PM
Good to have him back...

He was very dignified in that video.

We all do things because the grass appears to be greener, he has learnt from that (even though most of us pointed this out to him at the time he was looking to move on).
:plus one:

Ichabod Magoo

Quote from: Luffy86 on December 24, 2013, 07:49:27 PM
Two months will turn into the end of the season which will turn out to be a permanent transfer!!! Or at least what I'm hoping!!! Honestly I can see it happening!!
And... I can see Dempsey and Berbatov working very well.
Welcome home Clint! Merry christmas

He wants to raise his family in the U.S.  I think your vision may be somewhat cloudy.
If your nose runs and your feet smell, you must have been born upside down. ~ Chudley Rippington III

Berserker

Quote from: SirPercival on December 24, 2013, 09:39:26 PM
any idea when he'd be available to play?

Not until the start of the Jan transfer window, therefore I presume 1st Jan
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

gezkc

Great to have him back, and it sounds like he's genuinely pleased to be back.
I'm looking forward to 2014 - onwards and upwards!

grandad

I don´t think he will be able to play on 1st Jan so the maximum number of games he will be available for is a paltry 8. Is it worth the bother? It seems that he is using us to keep fit for the WC. Anything is better than nothing I suppose but it does use up a squad place.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Wingnut

Delighted to see him back at the club. He might only be available for 8 games but his attacking threat and goals could easily turn draws into victories.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

ron

...and of course 8 games have 24 points to contest...we need all the help we can get...even the speculative variety....

filham

Quote from: grandad on December 25, 2013, 12:12:17 PM
I don´t think he will be able to play on 1st Jan so the maximum number of games he will be available for is a paltry 8. Is it worth the bother? It seems that he is using us to keep fit for the WC. Anything is better than nothing I suppose but it does use up a squad place.
Yes, that is my concern but it will be great to have him back even for a short time. He has never been sucessfully replaced in that wide left position and he will give the team a boost both in attack and defense if he is used properly.

psand22

I thank it's a plus for the team if it's 8 games or 1. We need points and he is a proven goal scorer. I was disappointed to see him leave, but it doesn't change the facts...he will be a positive addition.  Let's put our grudges aside and try and not be so bitter towards him for what ever reason it is.

Artful Dodger

Faber est suae quisque fortunae

Pluto

Still amazed that we're going to see Clint back in a FFC shirt again. Who would have thought it possible this time last year?