watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR Christmas Birthdays

Started by aaronmcguigan, December 22, 2013, 04:15:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aaronmcguigan

Anyone else on a double celebration this week>? If so, Happy Birthday ! Im turning 27 (i think) on Tuesday and just wondering if theres fellow FFC fans who share the "joy" of being dubbed a Christmas baby.

Enjoyed the present Kompany sent my way on Saturday

Sheepskin Junior

My Dad (Ron Sheepskin) was born on Christmas day. His cousin on boxing day (I think)
Youngest ever member. Just saying.

@LouieJW2507

FTID

Tomorrow for me  :beer: 078.gif

Burt

Quote from: Sheepskin Junior on December 22, 2013, 08:26:42 PM
My Dad (Ron Sheepskin) was born on Christmas day. His cousin on boxing day (I think)

Similar... My mum's birthday is Xmas Day!

Ronnief

Mine is today as is my grandson. Tomorrow is my mum and dad's wedding anniversary. Plenty of celebrations tonight.

Slaphead in Qatar

My wedding anniversary is on xmas day. Hard one to forget   fp.gif

PLB

Quote from: aaronmcguigan on December 22, 2013, 04:15:48 PM
Anyone else on a double celebration this week>? If so, Happy Birthday ! Im turning 27 (i think) on Tuesday and just wondering if theres fellow FFC fans who share the "joy" of being dubbed a Christmas baby.

Enjoyed the present Kompany sent my way on Saturday

Not a birthday, but I am getting married on Saturday... Fortunately no home game so the Fulham lot I've invited aren't missing out!

rusty shackleford

What made you decide to get married at Christmas? Its something I've never understood given the cost of this time of year as it is.

My parents done it too (15th Dec) but I believe it was a quickly put together affair to get married before I was born

PLB

Quote from: rusty shackleford on December 23, 2013, 01:14:15 PM
What made you decide to get married at Christmas? Its something I've never understood given the cost of this time of year as it is.

My parents done it too (15th Dec) but I believe it was a quickly put together affair to get married before I was born

Future Mrs PLB's b-day is in early Jan too. Am thinking joint Xmas/Anni/Birthday present every year :o)