watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Hull tickets sold

Started by Walsh, December 24, 2013, 01:43:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walsh

555 tickets have been sold... was expecting a bit better than that.

HatterDon

What? Only555?

My god, people, this is a good shot at three points AND a visit to Europe's CITY OF CULTURE!!!

I'd have thought the Stevenage Rd. would be a ghost town with this daily double.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Huxley

£22 for a ticket and the bus to the upcoming city of culture is a steal. Being non-English I had to look up where Hull was on google maps... Took me a while to work out that Kingston upon Hull was Hull.  fp.gif This will be my first away game using the official bus. Not sure what to expect? Will we have time to explore the cultural delights of Hull before kick off?

Danitar

Quote from: TheGreatGatsby on December 24, 2013, 06:32:52 PM
£22 for a ticket and the bus to the upcoming city of culture is a steal. Being non-English I had to look up where Hull was on google maps... Took me a while to work out that Kingston upon Hull was Hull.  fp.gif This will be my first away game using the official bus. Not sure what to expect? Will we have time to explore the cultural delights of Hull before kick off?

Won't take you long to explore hull, what a dump.

Fulham Tup North

I will be there!!
Only a local game for me, coming over from Scarborough.
My wife works at Hull Uni.  One of the Great Universities, Oxford, Cambridge, Hull !!!
COYW  :)   064.gif
:merry christmas:
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Wingnut

I'm heading myself. Flying into "lovely" Leeds/Bradford from Dublin and getting the train to Hull. How far is the ground from the station? Is it walking distance? Haven't been before and you guys aren't selling it to me. I was hoping for a cultural wonderland!!
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Wingnut on December 24, 2013, 08:18:16 PM
I'm heading myself. Flying into "lovely" Leeds/Bradford from Dublin and getting the train to Hull. How far is the ground from the station? Is it walking distance? Haven't been before and you guys aren't selling it to me. I was hoping for a cultural wonderland!!
It is 10 mins from the Station.  You come out and turn left, then head for the St. Stephen's Shopping Centre. You go through the shopping centre and over a bridge to the KC Stadium.
Follow the crowd!! Ha.  See you there!
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Wingnut

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on December 24, 2013, 09:48:44 PM
Quote from: Wingnut on December 24, 2013, 08:18:16 PM
It is 10 mins from the Station.  You come out and turn left, then head for the St. Stephen's Shopping Centre. You go through the shopping centre and over a bridge to the KC Stadium.
Follow the crowd!! Ha.  See you there!
COYW

Thanks for this.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Holders

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on December 24, 2013, 07:51:51 PM
I will be there!!
My wife works at Hull Uni.  One of the Great Universities, Oxford, Cambridge, Hull !!!

Hull's contribution to academe was that you used to be able to get in with two Ds.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

ron

Quote from: Holders on December 25, 2013, 01:31:03 PM
I will be there!!
My wife works at Hull Uni.  One of the Great Universities, Oxford, Cambridge, Hull !!!
COYW  :)   064.gif

Hull's contribution to academe was that you used to be able to get in with two Ds.

...and we were warned in my 6th Form days that "Hull and Leicester don't need French at "O" level, so prospective employers will look down on the degrees.........."

Happy Days! I finished up getting a job instead after the UCCA* debacle...and returned to get a BSc.(Hons) at age 50. It's amazing where you go after redundancy!

Better late than never I guess...

* All you youngsters read "UCAS". 

Holders

Quote from: ron on December 25, 2013, 01:43:31 PM
Quote from: Holders on December 25, 2013, 01:31:03 PM
I will be there!!

...and we were warned in my 6th Form days that "Hull and Leicester don't need French at "O" level, so prospective employers will look down on the degrees.........."

Happy Days! I finished up getting a job instead after the UCCA* debacle...and returned to get a BSc.(Hons) at age 50. It's amazing where you go after redundancy!

Better late than never I guess...

* All you youngsters read "UCAS". 

One of my best moves as Personnel Manager was making myself redundant! I still have the company car I gave myself.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

SP

Gutted I didn't make an effort & attend the match.