more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

A Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from Admin

Started by Admin, December 24, 2013, 01:28:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

:merry christmas:

As we move into Christmas and then the New Year, FOF will be leading up to its 6th successful year as a Forum.

I say Forum, but I'd like to class FOF as a Website that has achieved quite a lot in its short space of time.

Each year, we've gone from strength to strength, but it hasn't been easy, and I don't think most appreciate how much hard work goes on behind the scenes.

I'm not just talking about the people who help run and maintain this forum, but also the Members who make the effort to post and contribute daily.

So what have we achieved in this short space of time?

:xmas bell: Firstly, I believe that FOF has become one of the most popular Fulham related Forums out there with an average of 22,000 page views per day.

:xmas bell: Secondly, I believe that we've succeeded in maintaining a safe, abuse free, and sensible place for Fulham fans to congregate, which was always our intentions. 

:xmas bell: Thirdly, not only have we managed to achieve a successful Forum, but a family of supporters who are willing to help and give others advice.

Moving forward, we're hoping that FOF continues to grow, and that each and every one of you remains a part of its ongoing success.

Let's all stick together, support the team, and hopefully we'll be celebrating a 14th consecutive season as a Premiership team.

Happy Christmas and a wonderful New Year.

From, Admin  xma2

Burt

LBNo11

...Happy Christmas to you too Admin, and here's to a successful year for Fulham (and Friends Of Fulham) with lots of new projects in the offing...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

grandad

Thankyou & all the people that help keep this site running so well. Not an easy job so well done.
Where there's a will there's a wife

alfie

Up's and down's we have on this board, but sticking together is by far the most important

xma2
and a  :Happy New Year:
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

chiefo

Yep right back at you guys, keep up the good work. 082.gif :beer:

RaySmith

Thanks to everyone involved in the running of this board for all their hard work.
xma2

Pluto

Merry Christmas Admin and everyone else who makes FoF such a great community!  xmascheer1

Lighthouse

Without FOF and Facebook as a place to escape to. The last few years would have been simply impossible for me. So ta very much. You will never know. COYW

xmascheer1
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

PokerMatt

:merry christmas: to one and all.

Equally the people I've argued with and those I've agreed with.

We're all  049:gif at the end of the day.

Thank you Admin for providing a place for us all to rant and bicker and for the mods for making sure we all stay safe.  xmascheer1
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Fulham Tup North

049:gif  May I echo 'PokerMatt's comments.  From time to time, we argue about the club we love, but at the end of the day we all love Fulham FC.
Merry Christmas one and all and lets get some points before New Year.
COYW

049:gif :merry christmas:
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Furby

Yep keep up the excellent work admin. Merry Xmas  :merry christmas:  xmascheer1 xma2 and  :Happy New Year:

epsomraver

:merry christmas: :merry christmas: :merry christmas: to all my readers  :005:

jms

Thanks to all the moderators for all your efforts this year and can I be the first in the recently formed 'Fofers Brighton Branch' to welcome any of you to join us for one of our 'therapy sessions' in 2014......and of course any posters too...... 082.gif :Happy New Year: