watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

An American perspective on Clint Dempsey

Started by Nightwind15, December 25, 2013, 12:50:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightwind15

I am excited to have Dempsey back and cannot wait for his first appearance.  After his departure I blew him off as someone I followed and never watched the horror of play in the MLS.  Simply put, after being an EPL and Fulham fan no other league has any significance to me.  Dempsey offered his pound of flesh at the end of the interview and the prodigal son has indeed returned.  I believe he will inspire this club to reasonable success this coming year and I hope bring Berbatov back to excitement in playing for us as well.  Give him a standing O when takes the pitch and that in its self will fuel the fire in him to do what he can to return us to greatness. 
I played in the first match I ever saw!

filham

I too welcome Clint back but to expect him to excite Berbatov is really asking too much.

LordNelson

Quote from: filham on December 25, 2013, 02:58:14 PM
I too welcome Clint back but to expect him to excite Berbatov is really asking too much.

If those two can get in sync--holy smokes !! 049:gif
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

Walsh

I don't see Berbatov as a Fulham player any more, he is moving on in January or Summer so I think we should just keep him on the bench till then.