watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham related dreams/nightmares?

Started by farfouille, December 26, 2013, 07:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

farfouille

I had a horrible nightmare last night - we played Norwich and lost 4:1.
Bent scored for us with a bullet header from a corner kick.
We also had a goal disallowed - a close range volley by Ruiz, but Richardson was in an off side position.
Steks had a horrible match and one of the goals was completely his fault.
Berba didn't play at all.

I was so relieved when I woke up. Here's hoping we will win 1:4.

That was one of the longest dreams I have ever had and the first Fulham related so I wanted to share it with you (I can't share it with anyone else, anyway).
Have you ever dreamed something about Fulham?
"Everybody's assuming [Berbatov will go] but as far as I know he is a Man United player....my mistake. Oh my God. He's a Fulham player."
- Rene Meulensteen

Count Berbatov

Don't worry. I'm about to go to bed and get some sleep. We'll show them
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

farfouille

Quote from: Count Berbatov on December 26, 2013, 08:00:49 AM

Make sure you remember your dream!
"Everybody's assuming [Berbatov will go] but as far as I know he is a Man United player....my mistake. Oh my God. He's a Fulham player."
- Rene Meulensteen

Berserker

I keep dreaming about my hell at work at the moment, thought of it keeps filling my day time thoughts as well,  therefore the moments I'm not doing that I'm worried about Fulham
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Berserker

I really hope your right, it will so make my day if we win
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

WhiteJC

Quote from: Berserker on December 26, 2013, 10:36:23 AM

I really hope your right, it will so make my day if we win

after the way we've played for the last 4 games I'm really excited about today, and the next couple of games, I may need to book a doctors appointment  :dft011:

farfouille

By the way, a wet dream about Richardson's girlfriend also qualifies for "Fulham related". Just saying. :P
- Rene Meulensteen

One Martin Thomas

Quote from: farfouille on December 26, 2013, 11:12:14 AM
By the way, a wet dream about Richardson's girlfriend also qualifies for "Fulham related". Just saying. :P

Just googled her now.  Natalie Sulliman?  If she can't get Kieran's hamstrings right, who can ?

Never had a dream about Fulham.  Lost a lot of sleep over Fulham though.  Supporting Fulham just gets to you.  Remember getting relegated into the fourth tier (we went down instead of Blackpool).  I was that upset, I was straight on the phone to 606 and was the first caller.  I remember the pundit at the time stressed how Fulham had focussed on keeping the cottage and had forgotten that they had a football team.  Terrible time and did not sleep that night - living a nightmare !

Legate21

I dreamt on Christmas Eve that Norwich stuffed us 8-5 after we went 3-0 up. Such dreams are fortunately impossible in real life (I hope anyway)

farfouille

Quote from: One Martin Thomas on December 26, 2013, 11:29:46 AM
Quote from: farfouille on December 26, 2013, 11:12:14 AM

Just googled her now.  Natalie Sulliman?  If she can't get Kieran's hamstrings right, who can ?

Yeah, that's her:

By the way, look at the Personal life section at Richardson's wiki page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kieran_Richardson
Richardson became a Christian in 2007 and said, "I just want to praise Jesus Christ and go to heaven. That's all I care about".

Man, you are already there!  fp.gif
- Rene Meulensteen

K33NY

Quote from: farfouille on December 26, 2013, 07:55:34 AM
I had a horrible nightmare last night - we played Norwich and lost 4:1.
Bent scored for us with a bullet header from a corner kick.
We also had a goal disallowed - a close range volley by Ruiz, but Richardson was in an off side position.
Steks had a horrible match and one of the goals was completely his fault.
Berba didn't play at all.

I was so relieved when I woke up. Here's hoping we will win 1:4.

That was one of the longest dreams I have ever had and the first Fulham related so I wanted to share it with you (I can't share it with anyone else, anyway).
Have you ever dreamed something about Fulham?

strange thing, I had a bad dream about us losing to Norwich as well, have a bad feeling but I hope im wrong

rusty shackleford

I always dream im playing for us but its about 30 a side