more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Rock Bottom

Started by OdecaMynoT, December 26, 2013, 03:29:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OdecaMynoT

Sunderland 1 up against 10 man Everton.:merry christmas:
D'er idee thic s'portin' Farlhum domajis d'er bloin iz two my moind obsquired.

Andy S

Sorry but points are not added until the end of the game

OdecaMynoT

Quote from: Andy S on December 26, 2013, 03:47:59 PM
Sorry but points are not added until the end of the game
Ok.well temporarily then in the void.
D'er idee thic s'portin' Farlhum domajis d'er bloin iz two my moind obsquired.

Lighthouse

Palace won in the last minute as well. So bottom three all won. Which is annoying but means we drag more teams into the fight after looking to be falling behind. At last a bit of fight and a game today which would normally have gone against us.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Max Headroom

Six points in the mules first five games including games v man city Everton and spurs. One goal off safety. Hull west ham and Sunderland up next..... COYW

Fulham76

Nothing like speaking too soon...

YankeeJim

This season is really a tale of two leagues. Eight points between 10th & 20th and eight points between 1st and 8th. Any one of the top eight could win it and anyone of the bottom 11 could be relegated, except for Fulham.

So Citi to win it and West Ham, West Brom and Palace for the drop, Manure will be in the top four.     :Happy New Year:
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Peabody

Less than half an hour into the game and you come up with the most negative of thread titles, whilst true at the time of writing, could you not have at least waited until the game ended? Surely now is the time to cut the team a little slack and wait until we know what the final results are.

YankeeJim

Quote from: Peabody on December 26, 2013, 08:25:28 PM
Less than half an hour into the game and you come up with the most negative of thread titles, whilst true at the time of writing, could you not have at least waited until the game ended? Surely now is the time to cut the team a little slack and wait until we know what the final results are.

Some folks just need attention and you don't get attention by being positive.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.