Ashkan Dejagah
1 (1%)

Total Members Voted: 97

Sheepskin Junior

Who shone brightest against Norwich?
Youngest ever member. Just saying.

@LouieJW2507

mccscratch

I do not see how Parker isn't player of the season thus far... gives his all and keeps us in games. Lovely goal today but much more than that.
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

irishfulham

rusty shackleford

Kasami, wasnt a great game for anyone in particular. Great result tho!

I hope some of the others are fit for Hull because they wont be so forgiving

RaySmith

Scotty Parker Fulham hero.

Actually there were 11 heroes for Fulham out there today.

COYSW

Parkway Drive

Really can't separate Parker and Kasami...

theotherdembele

Had to give it to parker although he and kasami both gave a 10/10 performance only gave it to parker for that unbelievable block which edged it for me.

Also Hughes who in my opinion is our best centre back didn't put a foot wrong again today unsung hero.

RidgeRider

Kasami for me. On the whole, it was a gritty performance. Not beautiful, we made some mistakes, but on the whole a good performance. I feel the players were up for the fight but thought Norwich, defended us well at times, which made us look poor here and there. For about 5 minutes after their goal, I thought we slowed a bit and the beginning of the 2nd half we were a tad off but overall good day.

Kasami in the middle seems to work.

Deanothefulhamfan

Kasami every day of the week..... Parker could not pass the ball today but did score a great goal, and tackled brilliantly

NogoodBoyo

Parker.  Committed, inspirational and dominating.  Plus a wonderful goal.
Nogood "parked the bus in the MOM spot he did, isit" Boyo

MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

OHfulhamfan

Kasami played well, but Parker was huge for us today. Not just the goal, that tackle just before he scored was a huge play too. He gave his all and if we survive this year, Parker will be one of the main reasons.

Barrie

Kasami was my vote, excellent today and growing in stature.  Several times Parker's passing was a bit sloppy and he was caught in possession which nearly put us in trouble.  Great effort and shot for the winner though.

Count Berbatov

Can't vote from my phone, but
Kasami
Parker
Taarabt
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

farfouille

DAT GUY:

His passing was awful in the first half and I would have voted for Kasami if he hadn't scored that amazing and highly important goal!
"Everybody's assuming [Berbatov will go] but as far as I know he is a Man United player....my mistake. Oh my God. He's a Fulham player."
- Rene Meulensteen

Furby

Scott Parker

Yeah his passing was pretty poor today, but his block tackle on Van Wolfknob, his work rate and his winner just take it for me.

jmh

My vote would be for Kasami, who looked better out of possession than I think I expected, but Riether had a really good match as well.  Got into a lot of good crossing positions (including the one leading to Parker's goal) and had an important goal line clearance from a Norwich corner.

YankeeJim

Parker and Kasami were excellent but I'm going for Parker because of his leadership.

As a NFR side note, I watched the Citi v Liverpool and couldn't help wondering why a team would pick that damn cheat Suarez as a captain. I guess it says a lot about the Reds and what they value. I really enjoyed his last dive. He was in the box and started his fall just as the defender stumbled into him. If the wuss had stood up he'd likely have gotten the call he wanted.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.