watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

To win when we aren't at our best...

Started by alexbishop, December 26, 2013, 05:16:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexbishop

Is so so important in a relegation scrap. I think we deserved the three points, but we weren't as strong as against the likes of Man City, Villa etc.

This is all positive stuff guys :))
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

nose

I agree 100%... the team really sticks to the task even if it is hard work and they aren't quite at their best. and what will it do for confidence? it will coarse through tem...brilliant!

ron

Winning from 1-0 down, coupled with getting it back to 2-2 from 2-0 on Saturday last surely proves we have turned the corner in terms of team spirit and tenacity compared with some of the wet lettuce performances under the previous fellow......

Just imagine getting the firepower sorted and being 1-0 or 2-0 up for starters...Watch this space, it's coming !

JBH

Totally agree also changes were made to starting line up as Rene still experiments to find who is up for the battle! 3 points now move onto Hull where a point will be a good result
COYW xmascheer1

PokerMatt

Completely agree with the OP.

It's odd, but I just knew we would do it after we managed to ride that bit of pressure in the 60th(ish) minute. It looked for all the world like they'd get the winner, which somehow made me confident as opposed to the other games we looked likely to press on and win but didn't.

Grinding out results is massive and shows the spirit that has been so quickly restored by RM. Cardiff and Villa should be very worried right now.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

YankeeJim

Factor in the fact that our two best CB's and our best attacker all have knocks and we still came from behind on the road. This team will finish at the top of the bottom league (10th). Had we not suffered so badly under Jol we might even have had an outside chance at Europe.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.