more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

View from Hull

Started by terryr, December 27, 2013, 05:54:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

terryr

Here's what I could pull together today.............. there isn't much

"The gap would have been 6 points but for Fulhams late winner. Terrible set of results but I believe we will reverse the damage done by beating Fulham. Danny Graham is shocking, he doesn't look interested to me. Bruce has lost patience with him I think"

"  We have performed against the bigger teams (albeit for little return) but game like Palarse we've not been quite the same.
Can't grumble with any of the season so far, but with Liverpool, Chelsea and Spurs to come in the next few weeks, Saturdays game is massive."

" Tomorrow is massive. Of course not make or break, but massive.
Win and we go into the New Year continuing to feel comfortable.
Lose and we're likely to be dragged right into the relegation mix. That might even affect who we can then attract.
Worryingly the injuries are now mounting. Aluko, Brady, McGregor, Myler, Quinn. Bruce playing through his injury.
Lunchie, don't know how you can say Danny Graham doesn't look interested! Can't see how anyone can fault him on effort.
I don't see Palace surviving. Might be making a fist of it (as the saying seems to go these days) but surely they're not good enough. Anyone's bet which other 2 will join them."

"Its certainly a big game for us on Sat after the way the results went yesterday. have to start and carry on for the whole game like we finished against United. Fulham is going to be difficult as this new manager seems to have got them playing again."

"This is now a huge game - the relegation zone has almost caught up with us, with Chelsea and Liverpool both in a row after Fulham. We need to create some space again, or we could find ourselves in the bottom 3 during January, which won't be great for morale or signings."

" After winning at Narich Fulham will be up for it tomorrow. This will be a real test of our mettle. "

"  That's good if they come here fancying it! Think we play better against teams that come on to us! "

"  I've got a cheeky bet on Fulham tomorrow at a massive 3/1. I'd settle for a point though. I can see a high scoring thriller on the cards. I reckon Huddlestone will finally come good and put away a 25yd screamer. That'll be just our luck as we should have signed him at least twice over the past 3 seasons, but couldn't agree a price with Spurs.
Good luck for the rest of the season (but not tomorrow), I reckon you'll stay up come the end I the season. "

" Says a lot when the Premier League Champions have to resort to cheating against Hull City. Not just Januzaj, but Young, Rooney and a few others. Lets hope we take that performance into the match against Fulham."

callumc513

I think both sets of fans realistically are expecting a draw, I'd take that for sure.

Craven Mad

They are one of the only teams in the league who I wouldn't trade front lines with; Danny Graham is NOT a premier league striker.

If we stop Huddleston from having any room in the middle of the park, and force Livermore back, I think we can get a result.

Once again, thanks for the interesting and informative posts.

ChesterTheTabby

When I woke up for the Norwich game, I thought to myself "right boys, time to turn our improved form into results", which we did. If we win tomorrow or at least get a draw I will truly believe we have turned the corner! Long live RM!!
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Andy S

For my money it's 3 points tomorrow and put the hoodoo to bed about us struggling away from the Cottage Hull are beatable. They will be looking at us as a scalp and playing with a nervousness of teams about to slip back in to a relegation battle. We just have to keep our nerve and the points will be in the bag

Classic94

RM has certainly impressed since his appointment, but it was important to pick up the win at Norwich. That result will do wonders for morale and coincides with some much improved performances. I genuinely believe that we can get something at Hull, and I expect the players will too. Karagounis & Berbatov should also be available, and Dejagah will hopefully feature from the off. The home side will be under pressure to beat us and we look rejuvenated. Frankly, RM's tenure has been a breath of fresh air so far.

Burt

Hull have a difficult run of fixtures coming up and will view today as one they need to put in the bank so I fully expect them to come out with all guns blazing. I think if we weather the early storm then we should be good for a point or even a cheeky three.

Huddlestone is the one to put a muzzle on. He's a good player and always seems to do well against us. I don't think he has scored for Hull yet either so under the Laws of Fulhamish... Nuff said!

COYW