watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Cricket. Obviously NFR

Started by chiefo, December 28, 2013, 07:59:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chiefo

Anyone else stomach yet another abysmal batting performance? 3 for 1 followed 5 by for 6 or in other words eight for seven. Any other world team without test match status would have made a better fist of it. And some people were knocking KP for throwing his wicket away in first innings as " I didn't believe in the tail ". Just turn up and roll over. ( Sounds like some of Jols performances, I know )  Disgraceful. :dft007: :dft007: 096.gig 096.gig

Snibbo

I still wouldn't rule out an England win. The Australian upper order has not been particularly consistent.

OdecaMynoT

Went to bed at lunch (1.30am) safe in the knowledge that England had a lead of over 100 with 10 wickets left. Thoughts of a lead of 300+ sent me to sleep in a dreamlike state secure in the knowledge

that we'd also just a bagged 3 precious points at Norwich. Oh dear,,,,...........................
D'er idee thic s'portin' Farlhum domajis d'er bloin iz two my moind obsquired.

ron

I have to admit that I can't bear to watch the highlights (?) any more. Watching losing games to the bitter end is nothing new to a Fulham supporter over the last 50 some years, and I can't recall ever having left early there.....

...but watching the lack of application and the batting surrenders time after time in the context of the English rhetoric at the start of the tour (when it seemed that all we had to do was to turn up to whitewash Australia) is hard to take.  

alexbishop

After a strong day 2 I cynically predicted an england 2nd innings collapse...and low and behold I was right unfortunately :(

England's batsmen are mentally shot to bits IMO.
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

Big Martin Jol

Quote from: OdecaMynoT on December 28, 2013, 10:24:53 AM
Went to bed at lunch (1.30am) safe in the knowledge that England had a lead of over 100 with 10 wickets left. Thoughts of a lead of 300+ sent me to sleep in a dreamlike state secure in the knowledge

that we'd also just a bagged 3 precious points at Norwich. Oh dear,,,,...........................

That's pretty much what I did - Cook was knocking it around beautifully, and I dozed off feeling assured that our pride was at least intact.

Wrong.
Scott Parker is the greatest living Englishman.

cottage cheese

Is it wrong that I put a £20 pound bet that Australia would win 5.0 after the summer ashes? ha

I

NogoodBoyo

Nose, you are a constant surprise.  And I mean that in a kind way.
Nosegood "with the Kasami headphones, isit" Boyo