watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Kamara Rumour Better Be Just That

Started by Lighthouse, January 30, 2010, 10:55:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

No point in pretending that Okaka coming or going will make much difference to our season. But if Kamara joins Celtic on loan it could make a massive impact. Kamara is a conjurer who does mix up the props occasionally but his act is too good to lose.

For what ever reason, if Kamara goes, Fulham will miss a true artist.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

LRCN

Let's see, but I'll take moses and okaka for kamara. it'll be a shame to see him go though.

TonyGilroy

If Kamara's going it can only be in the context of others arriving.

WhiteJC

why do we always have to wait until the last day(s) of transfer windows before we get anyone?

clintclintdeuce

He is one of my favourite players, and would be sad to see him leave.
The Dude abides.

bigalffc

He certainly can turn it on and score goals when he puts his mind to it. I don't think his work rate fits with Roy's plans but given our lack of goals I'd use him. 
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

Jimpav

I don't think Okaka would be a replacement for Kamara. His main advantage would be age if we were planning to take him on permanently and let Woy mould him.

Kamara has been a good servant and particularly handy for Europe.

The Badger

If true, I can only guess that Roy has an replacement lined up along with Okaka.

Roy did mention on the offal that he was looking for 2 forwards before the window closed, and if he allows Kamara to go on loan to Celtic he must be relatively confident of signing one - I hope it's Moses.

LRCN

Quote from: The Badger on January 30, 2010, 12:00:03 PM
If true, I can only guess that Roy has an replacement lined up along with Okaka.

Roy did mention on the offal that he was looking for 2 forwards before the window closed, and if he allows Kamara to go on loan to Celtic he must be relatively confident of signing one - I hope it's Moses.

yeah this must be it. when he's mentioned the okaka transfer (at the beginning of th emonth and yesterday) he's mentioned that he wants competition for forwards, so if kamara goes you'd imagine there's someone else coming in as well as okaka. it'd be nice if it's moses.

clintclintdeuce

Quote from: Lork on January 30, 2010, 12:03:02 PM
Quote from: The Badger on January 30, 2010, 12:00:03 PM

yeah this must be it. when he's mentioned the okaka transfer (at the beginning of th emonth and yesterday) he's mentioned that he wants competition for forwards, so if kamara goes you'd imagine there's someone else coming in as well as okaka. it'd be nice if it's moses.

It be nice if it was Tevez or Zlatan... lol
The Dude abides.

finnster01

Well I did have my dream a while back watching Fernando Torres stroll on to the Cottage in a Fulham shirt... These things are supposed to come through right?
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

clintclintdeuce

Yes, if the dream you had was on Martin Luther King Blvd.
The Dude abides.

BarryP

Quote from: clintclintdeuce on January 30, 2010, 11:23:44 AM
He is one of my favourite players, and would be sad to see him leave.

I agree wholeheartedly CCD.
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

RidgeRider

If it happens it is probably because Kamara is not a Roy guy, is lazy on defense, though admittedly has improved a bit, and is undisciplined but he does have a certain magic that is sight to see when you he waves his wand.

If he does go, I'm sure Roy has someone lined up to replace him that he thinks will play the whole pitch.

boxhockcycsock

Quote from: clintclintdeuce on January 30, 2010, 01:11:56 PM
Yes, if the dream you had was on Martin Luther King Blvd.
I live about 150 yards from Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd in Berkeley. I'll focus on happy thoughts  :-X

Quote from: clintclintdeuce on January 30, 2010, 01:11:56 PMHe is one of my favourite players, and would be sad to see him leave.
He was one of my favorites too until I remember it seeming that he got a bad attitude. He has been ungrateful for assists in the past, and I lost a little respect for him then. I'd be very sorry to see him go, though as he can be tremendously fast and a sharp finisher.
Time is blind.
Make sure in the parking lot of life, you do not take it's handicapped spot because then you'll be occupying time's space, the ticket for which is being thrown into a wormhole.

os5889

Kamara wasnt in the squad today. bad omens

bobby01

Joe is the only one in the squad with pace, Villa defended on the halfway line today as they had no fear of anyone running in behind, this compressed the midfield. Whoever Roy signs i feel they must have pace, real pace not the imaginary AJ kind.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.