watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Watching west ham

Started by Danitar, December 28, 2013, 02:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danitar

I'm just watching west ham and I have to say they are in real trouble at the moment. They have no central defenders with tomkins coming off with an injury, no Reid and don't think Collins is available for our game (could be wrong). Carroll is still not available and they only have Carlton cole. They don't seem to score more than one goal in a game, so if we score at least 2 we should get the 3 points. I'm looking forward to us turning them over. COYW

Bassey the warrior

Cole always scores against us though, but yes we should win against them. Have to really. Sunderland too.

jarv

spam were awful first half, but improved second. Just scored so I guess 2-2 will suit Fulham.  Ouch 3-2 spam now, 2 in a minute.

Aaron

Yup, was just going to say.. They might be crap, but they're on the way to 3pts at the minute.

Sgt Fulham

I do hate West Ham. Get in WBA...

RidgeRider

It's a 'goalfest' right now. 3 goals in the last couple of minutes. Good battle to watch. Crowd is really in to it as well.

Sgt Fulham

How can 3 goals be scored in 2 minutes? Both defenses must be god awful.

Still believe

festive period mad results time...

RidgeRider

thing is they were hard fought. Wet Spam leveled at 2-2, then on their next possession, Nolan volleyed one in from just outside the goal, off of a header, that came off a short cross, that had followed a more dangerous cross. It was nervy if you were a WBA supporter.

Then WBA came back and leveled it again off a break. Great stuff.

Legate21

Fantastic goal from Berahino. The turn and finish off the inside of the post was tasty

Craven Mad

Berahino looks great; so unlucky with the free kick.

Will be delighted if this ends a draw.

SP

WHU are the new Wimbledon lumping it down the middle, they've also been lucky not to see at least one red card following some nasty challenges.  WBA have opened them up at the back.  3-3 keeps them both in the relegation battle.

Riverside

3-3 draw the ideal result from our view

Now we need our 3 points at Hull

Victor Meldrew

Quote from: Riverside on December 28, 2013, 02:47:11 PM
3-3 draw the ideal result from our view

Now we need our 3 points at Hull

I'll take a point.

leonffc

I'm on an annual beery day out with 3 mates, 2 of which are WH brothers. We were going to go to the game (we all went FFC v Swansea last year) but the non ST brother said he won't pay the money, convinced they are down!!
I'm inclined to agree. Despite their 3-0 win at Upton park I was convinced at the time we were both going down. Luckily Rene has appeared!