watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Amorebieta

Started by Chutney, December 28, 2013, 04:29:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chutney

Started off terribly for us, I didn't think he was very good. Had his first good game in a Fulham shirt on boxing day. I was very impressed. But today..... He is just a genuine liability! We need Hangeland back fast!

And on a side note his beard is a different colour to his hair and I hate it.
C O Y W

FPT

We'll ignore that Aaron Hughes has been at fault for 3/4 goals in the past 3 games. The team was appalling, not one single player out there played well.

Grimson

It`s hughes who is hopeless!

jj____

Hughes dribbled a ball off his own knee. Amorebieta, Senderos, Riise, Zverotic are all terrible as well

Chutney

I'm not saying its just him. But it doesn't change the fact that he isn't very good. In my opinion of course. Hughes is a legend in my eyes but is probably past it this year, still a solid back up player to have. The only defensive options we have that fill me with any confidence are Hangeland and Reither, both in their 30's.

Defence should be our priority for investment!
C O Y W

Arthur

Neither Hughes nor Amorebieta look good enough consistently enough. Hughes got done with a ball round the back of him for Hull's second that was identical to the ball that did him for Milner's goal last weekend. Then he was guilty of backing off Boyd as he drove in Hull's third. Simply not good enough.

Fulham Gentleman

The entire squad look useless today. 

:012:

Bassey the warrior

Disagree to be honest and it's classic of Fulham supporters to blame anyone other than Hughes. I feel he's improving and his passing is decent, he made some good interceptions today. He hardly shone but played better than Hughes. But Hughes has been excellent lately so he's allowed an off day.