more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

With us Hull looks like Barcelona..

Started by Italiancottager, December 28, 2013, 04:37:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Italiancottager

Horrible.. no more words.

Hull is not a strong team.. but if we play with: Zverotic (i don't know how to write it), Hangeland still injured (is him still alive?) without our best player (Parker), without Berbatov (even if he play bad is still better than Rodallega and Ruiz -togheter-), and first of all.. we play with RODALLEGA AND RUIZ as Striker.. but why? Why not Bent instead of this two? Ruiz is so bad and we all know this.. but Rodallega touched any balls today?

I don't want to talk about relegation etc.. but is a shame lose like this, before was Jol.. and now who is? The problem is the team, they just don't care about the shirt that they wear.. At this point is better go down and START A NEW cicle.. all this old player must go..
I have also some "question" about Mr Mustaches, he his the chairman and he his the first one that doesn't care.. i think.

p.s. i started to write the post when the result was 4-0 now is 5-0.. i wish that when i push "post" it will not be 6.
It doesn't matter what country you come from, a few trips to the cottage and it will end up in your heart and blood