https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Reither on the bench for what reason I wonder

Started by HammyH3, December 28, 2013, 04:48:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HammyH3

Dragoman

Twig

Was away skiing for the Norwich game so missed  the details of the game. Unless he picked up a knock then I am mystified how he can be dropped given the dreadful quality of our back 4.

itombomb

He wasn't dropped, he, like Parker, Taraabt and Kacanicklic were all rested after playing two days before.

Still believe

I'm fast learning that when we are in relegation battle we do not have the luxury of resting players with future games in mind, unfortunately it's about taking each game at a time...

Fulham76

Quote from: Still believe on December 28, 2013, 05:15:35 PM
I'm fast learning that when we are in relegation battle we do not have the luxury of resting players with future games in mind, unfortunately it's about taking each game at a time...

True. And disrespectful to Hull if that's the case.

Bassey the warrior

Bizarre really, big error from Rene and where was Taarabt? I hope he wasn't rested as the lad's not exactly old.

Fulham76

TonyGilroy

Wise after the event. Obviously we might have done better with Parker, Reither etc but if not we'd have complained that they should have been rested.

Having them fresh for West Ham seems sensible for me. If Rene had seen this performance coming they'd not have been rested.

TonyGilroy

Fulham76

Pluto

Reason is pretty obvious... He looked tired against Norwich and was our worst performer. The guy needed a rest.

MJG

Simply not fit enough to play 3 games in a week. He struggles after 75 mins in every game as it is.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk