watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Worst Premier League Performance?

Started by fulham1611, December 28, 2013, 05:04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulham1611

Surely that has to go down as the most humiliating Premier League result in our history?

It is Hull for crying out loud.

jms

And actually Hull have been very good at home all season. Could it be that putting out a different side against them was just complacency,because we under-rated them ? We have thought we are better than we are, many time this season and last, and been caught out by the 'so called' lesser teams.
Hard graft, better organisation, a few new signings and Mr Parker back at the helm and we may just erase this result on New Years Day. As Uncle Woy used to say.....'you sometimes get these 'odd' days / results in football'
Still a long way to go this season......
Can't believe how optimistic i'm still feeling.....I guess it's because Jol has gone  049:gif

Andy S

When was the last time we got hit for six and who by

jms

Quote from: Andy S on December 28, 2013, 07:18:20 PM
When was the last time we got hit for six and who by
Exeter City 1993, old division 3

Artful Dodger

Today was totally unacceptable. The first half was poor but as soon as they scored we collapsed like a pack of cards. I went with a friend who doesn't watch Fulham but after 30 minutes was taking the piss that every time we got the ball we went backwards, then left to Amo who then booted it up the field to Rod who lost out to their CBs. Don't know what our % possession was but 95% of that was Hughes, Amo and Stockdale passing it between themselves.

We couldn't pass forward, we defended badly especially in the second half and apart from Kasami, no one looked interested after we conceded the first. The tactics were wrong, the selection poor but the application (i.e. the ability to pass and move) from the players was terrible. The fans deserved better.

I really hope that with Parker, Riether and even Taarabt, we may look like a proper team again and put up a better showing on Wednesday because today was pathetic.
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

Count Berbatov

One of the worst indeed. If at least the display was more....honorable
On the bright side, the better players weren't involved in this massacre. Nothing to be ashamed of.
But damn, did you give Hull a confidence boost

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

Artful Dodger

Quote from: Count Berbatov on December 28, 2013, 08:40:57 PM
One of the worst indeed. If at least the display was more....honorable
On the bright side, the better players weren't involved in this massacre. Nothing to be ashamed of.
But damn, did you give Hull a confidence boost

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
Which bit of the display was honourable? That was pathetic. We couldn't even pass the ball forward.
Faber est suae quisque fortunae