watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

No need to panic just yet

Started by callumc513, December 28, 2013, 05:05:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

callumc513

6-0 looks and feels terrible, but think about it.
I'd much rather take a win and an absolute thumping from 2 away games than two spirited draws. As long as we can do well in our home games (which has been the case in every single home game under René thus far) we should be fine.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: callumc513 on December 28, 2013, 05:05:11 PM
6-0 looks and feels terrible, but think about it.
I'd much rather take a win and an absolute thumping from 2 away games than two spirited draws. As long as we can do well in our home games (which has been the case in every single home game under René thus far) we should be fine.

True. The need to panic will be if we fail to get 6 points from the next two games.

Furby

Exactly what I wrote on another post. It's still very tight down there. And our home games are the most important from now on.

Arthur

Quote from: callumc513 on December 28, 2013, 05:05:11 PM
6-0 looks and feels terrible

Perhaps, come May, we'll look back and see it as a timely loss. If there was any thought within the Club that we could get away without spending some serious money in the transfer window, today has well and truly buried that notion, surely.

Whitby Fulham

Stuffed by a very average side,Hull had no win in five and we play rodders up front and no parker or Riether,playing for a draw bloody pathetic.

Andy S

It might be tight but that won't last forever. The games we have still got to come will not be any easier than an average Hull. It is not to say that we won't win some of them either but even being very optimistic you can only see us reaching somewhere between 35 & 42 points

Willard

Performances like today cannot be tolerated in a Premiership club. We are not bottom at the moment but our goal difference is minus 22.

If we are going to invest in some new players it will be vital to go for the ones that are willing to come to us despite our looking fit for relegation. By that I mean we have to attract people who are up for a fight to survive and not just up for a big pay day and bugger the club as happened to QPR last season. Samba on £100k a week anyone?

RidgeRider

We have two injuries on defense and it appeared to me that Rene was playing a slow game the first half on purpose. I think he lulled the side to sleep a bit and we couldn't come back in the second half with the spirit we've seen. Berba out, Parker out, Stelk out, Duff out.....it was embarrassing score line but we lost away. Big deal.