watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I know it's wrong, but I'm not dissapointed

Started by Fulham Joe, December 28, 2013, 05:23:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham Joe

As soon as I saw the Fulham line up, I knew we would get beaten, because the truth is the team we put out today would struggle to stay in the championship.
Most of us have known it for a long time, and now the manager knows it.
People can knock Tarrabt, and Berbatov, but they are playing in a very poor side, and today has shown just how bad we really are when our best players are missing.
If the manager was in any doubt that we need to bring in some real quality, he can't be in any doubt any longer.
Scott Parker has been magnificent for us, and when we bring in Dempsey, Tarrabt and Berbatov, we will be better, but our defence is crap, and we need to strengthen it desperately.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Fulham Joe on December 28, 2013, 05:23:59 PM
As soon as I saw the Fulham line up, I knew we would get beaten, because the truth is the team we put out today would struggle to stay in the championship.
People can knock Tarrabt, and Berbatov, but they are playing in a very poor side, and today has shown just how bad we really are when our best players are missing.
If the manager was in any doubt that we need to bring in some real quality, he can't be in any doubt any longer.
Scott Parker has been magnificent for us, and when we bring in Dempsey, Tarrabt and Berbatov, we will be better, but our defence is crap, and we need to strengthen it desperately.

I think he knew it already. Not just defence though; also central midfield lacks depth, left wing lacks real quality and up front we have no quality back up.
Need to sign 3 or 4 starters and a couple of back ups. Question is what happens to left midfield when Dempsey leaves? Do we play Kaca hoping he gets miraculously better, or rely on Richardson, play Kasami, Taarabt or Dejagah out of position?

Fulham76

Quote from: Fulham Joe on December 28, 2013, 05:23:59 PM

:plus one:

I thought the same. At least Rene now knows & hopefully he'll learn from it & learn quickly.
Away at newly promoted team you'll need to fight & expect a battle, therefore, how the hell did Ruiz get in the team?