watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Rene saying all the right things

Started by Furby, December 28, 2013, 07:46:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Furby

Listening to Rene's post match interview on Sky and he just gets better and better for me. To actually apologise to the travelling fans goes a hell of a long way in my eyes. This is just one blip, which he'll learn from, but at least he's accountable for his own mistakes. So let's quit on the flak he's getting on here at the moment due to one bad display and result since he took over.

Fernhurst

Quote from: Furby on December 28, 2013, 07:46:09 PM
Listening to Rene's post match interview on Sky and he just gets better and better for me. To actually apologise to the travelling fans goes a hell of a long way in my eyes. This is just one blip, which he'll learn from, but at least he's accountable for his own mistakes. So let's quit on the flak he's getting on here at the moment due
to one bad display and result since he took over.

Hear hear...... We must not get wound into him until after the most important Premiership game in 13 seasons next Wednesday
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Northern Cottager

He's a fantastic manager. For me, the players let him down. Complains out wrong positions till you're blue in they scene but they're professionals  and should put in a better performance than that.

They let us all down and I hope as soon as 1st Jan cones we are rewarded for keeping with the shambles we've endured with  some quality and sail into safety come the end of the season.

Victor Meldrew

Sorry, but "The something in our Tea" comment was to borderline Jol for my liking. It'll be something our Lasagna next.

Robbie

We seem to have the mentality that it is ok to lose .. because it is AWAY, COLD, UP NORTH, TOO MANY BUNCHED UP GAMES .....   it is not as if we are in the Europa, League Cup, have lots of Asian marketing trips to do....  Our team is NOT playing that many games

Furby

Quote from: Robbie on December 28, 2013, 08:40:14 PM
We seem to have the mentality that it is ok to lose .. because it is AWAY, COLD, UP NORTH, TOO MANY BUNCHED UP GAMES .....   it is not as if we are in the Europa, League Cup, have lots of Asian marketing trips to do....  Our team is NOT playing that many games

It's certainly not a case of "it's ok to lose". It's just the case of today's loss isn't the end of our season, and Meulensteen doesn't deserve the flak he's been given this evening on here just because of today's result.