watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Burn and Trotta

Started by Luffy86, December 29, 2013, 09:52:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luffy86

Now after yesterday's performance it's now clearer than ever this team needs money spent on it!, however we could save ourselves a few quid by recalling these two.
Roll on the shoot downs!!
Let's face it, they can't be any worse than the players that was on the field yesterday, our defence was non existing and it isn't like we peppered their goal with conviction.
What I do know is that there would be a drive, a hunger in their bellies to perform at the top so why not call these two back and let them have a go.

Robbie

Trotta might not want to come back, must be nice being part of a winning team !

sunburywhite

We could do with Burn back, we have no cover at central defence
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Luffy86

By the amount of goals we've let in this season, you'd of thought we'd been playing without any defenders at all.... Let alone 'cover' haha
From what I've seen of Hughes and Amorbieta this season they fill me with zero confidence!!

MJG

Burn does not have a mid season break clause in his loan contract, so very doubtful Birmingham will let him come back

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Luffy86

Quote from: MJG on December 29, 2013, 11:34:07 AM
Burn does not have a mid season break clause in his loan contract, so very doubtful Birmingham will let him acme back

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Ah, that is a shame. Would definitely add something to our team!!

JackyFulham90

Leave them where they are for the season they are not ready yet, we need to invest in January

jarv

Burn Trotta and Briggs will be fine for next season.......possibly in the championship! 075.gif Didn't mean to be negative.

Has anyone seen Burn play?  Rating?  He cannot be any worse than Ambioretta who is not up to the standard required and he is younger than Hughes. That I know :005:

alexbishop

Burn I can definitely see in our first team. Trotta I don't think will be Premiership quality but am interested to see where he is by the end of this season.
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

Craven Mad

Quote from: jarv on December 29, 2013, 01:27:13 PM
Burn Trotta and Briggs will be fine for next season.......possibly in the championship! 075.gif Didn't mean to be negative.

Has anyone seen Burn play?  Rating?  He cannot be any worse than Ambioretta who is not up to the standard required and he is younger than Hughes. That I know :005:

Burn is consistently good. Just check the match ratings for Birmingham this season (consistently 7s/8s)- the fans love him. He's big, energetic, not rushed on the ball, great in the air (would be useful for our set piece issue), and reads the play well. He has made one or two mistakes, but largely not his fault completely.

I'd have him in the team ASAP.

Bassey the warrior

Again, like with David I think being involved in this relegation scrap won't be good for their development long term.

Craven Mad

Burn has got an assist for Brum today against Blackburn - 3-0 at HT..

Luffy86

Over the weekend, Burn gets an assist for Birmingham and Trotta scores for Brentford!!

Enter the Frei

Trotta looks like he's improving quite a lot at Brentford this year. Still not sure he'll ever have it in him to be a first team player for us, but he seems to be learning a lot at Brentford. Looks a much better player than he did last season IMO.

mungos beans

Why do people want to keep our youngsters on loan didnt liverpool field a 16 year old today.thats why our players are all old by the time  people on this board feel they are ready they will be 30

Luffy86

It'd be nice to see them given the chance, the supposed top quality players we have at our disposal now clearly can't cut the mustard so why not try some hard working youngsters that want to play football instead of just picking up a pay check...

Ichabod Magoo

Quote from: mungos beans on December 29, 2013, 07:27:27 PM
Why do people want to keep our youngsters on loan didnt liverpool field a 16 year old today.thats why our players are all old by the time  people on this board feel they are ready they will be 30

Smith is 19.  The 16 year old didn't get in the game.
If your nose runs and your feet smell, you must have been born upside down. ~ Chudley Rippington III

Luffy86

rusty shackleford

Quote from: Ichabod Magoo on December 29, 2013, 10:56:01 PM
Quote from: mungos beans on December 29, 2013, 07:27:27 PM

Smith is 19.  The 16 year old didn't get in the game.

And he was atrocious and may have had his confidence ruined for a long time