watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Anybody else as nervous as I am about tomorrow

Started by Berserker, December 31, 2013, 11:11:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slaphead in Qatar

This one could go either way depending on which fulham turns up. If we play as we did against city spurs villa norwich then we will win, west ham are a very poor team. First goal will be very important. I hope reither, berb,  parker are back in.

TheManOnTheBus

Dempsey not eligible.  Transfer window opens tomorrow (so he becomes our player tomorrow) but can't play for 24 hours after registration.

Wimbledon_White

I am bricking it.
Losing would be a disaster, losing with a stinking hangover...even worse.

Burt

Quote from: Wimbledon_White on December 31, 2013, 02:45:14 PM
I am bricking it.
Losing would be a disaster, losing with a stinking hangover...even worse.

Indeed... I am going on the wagon for a bit after tonight...

K33NY

Im damn nervous  ut I believe we will win. Fulham shirt ready to be put on speakers ar full throttle and im gone shout scream and yell like i would have been on the stadium ;-)

RidgeRider

I'm with Kent Cassandra in that West Ham is our bogey team. They seem to always turn up when they play us and have their best match of the season. I'm less optimistic than I am nervous.

Danitar

With no central defenders I'm confident we will get the 3 points

Danitar

Sorry I meant west ham have no central defenders, although we play like we have no defenders

alfie

I don't get nervous or worry about the result, there is just no point, what will be will be, i always always go with the attitude that we will win, but hey that is just me.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

RaySmith

I'm very nervous...but I'm also excited, both looking forward to the game and dreading it.

somerset cockernee

Berserker...don't get nervous....use the energy In another way

ScalleysDad

Quote from: somerset cockernee on December 31, 2013, 10:01:18 PM

Blimey that is dangerously close ............................... now we both die!!!!!!!!!!!

Count Berbatov

Tomorrow is definitely the moment you'll turn things around . I believe that you will and comfortably. Calm as a cucumber here
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

somerset cockernee

Quote from: ScalleysDad on December 31, 2013, 10:30:13 PM
Quote from: somerset cockernee on December 31, 2013, 10:01:18 PM

Blimey that is dangerously close ............................... now we both die!!!!!!!!!!!

scalleys dad, being as we are both in the south west I think we're safe....unless she hunts us down like a rabid dog

ScalleysDad

She is Swindon based and has wheels so M4 and a brief flirtation with the M5 and thats you done for. I suspect an arrow shot from 100 meters unless there is a garden centre nearby.
I on the other hand have an office in a nursery with allotments next door ................ safe as.

ouch.

fulhamfever

Our Home form has been good against beatable sides since Rene has been in charge

Lighthouse

Tarrabt and Berbatov have late fitness tests and we are short of any forwards bar Rodders. It will be a nervy game and not one to enjoy unless we can have a freak good result after the freak bad one at Hull.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

RidgeRider

Quote from: Lighthouse on January 01, 2014, 12:53:41 AM
Tarrabt and Berbatov have late fitness tests and we are short of any forwards bar Rodders. It will be a nervy game and not one to enjoy unless we can have a freak good result after the freak bad one at Hull.

It would be VERY Fulhamish for Dave to get a hat trick tomorrow  049:gif

Forever Fulham

We haven't got any younger, but we look fitter, and we are stringing intelligent and even attractive passing and movement since Rene took over.  To my mind, the big test will be how the team handles the inevitable high pressure defense surely coming.  I hope Rene will have drilled them on passing their way out of such traps, and how to lessen the disadvantage of average team age and foot speed.  And this time, please get the old men off the pitch by the 60 minute mark. 

farfouille

I am more nervous about the transfer market now. The next two league matches are must win ones and I am pretty sure we will win. But then we have 5 matches where we could get just 3 points (against Southampton) and that's what makes me nervous... I think we will stay among the bottom 3 until the end of February. After that, I am very very optimistic, especially if we make good transfers now, hence... my first sentence. :)
"Everybody's assuming [Berbatov will go] but as far as I know he is a Man United player....my mistake. Oh my God. He's a Fulham player."
- Rene Meulensteen