more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I just bet £60 on West Ham

Started by The Rock, December 31, 2013, 09:31:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Logicalman

Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on January 01, 2014, 05:13:20 AM
Talking of bets to ease the pain.... What about backing Fulham to get relegated at 5/4, how much would you be willing to lose in order for Fulham to stay up.

I think I could afford to lose £500... Would do anything to avoid us getting relegated, but if we were to go down (which I think we will ) then l would be financially compensated

That's just mercenary, Deano, mercenary I say old chap !!  Keep your head down  :028:

Forever Fulham

I could never bet against any team of which I am a fan.  It's just wrong.  Yuck.

filham

The Telegraph today says that form shows both Fulham and West Ham should come away from this game as losers. On this basis backing either team to win is a bad bet.

Sammyffc

i won 140 the other day betting on fulham in my acca , it was when we beat norwich ! 7 team acca . first time i dared put fulham in my bets . but i've done it again this week :(

jarv

I stopped betting on football years ago. My two teams, Fulham and Scotland were always guaranteed to lose my money for me. :dft004:

Still believe

Have always had a policy of not betting on Fulham... however, last year (after the Sunderland game) I was so worried we would go down I put a £60 bet on Fulham to be relegated... my reasoning being that I'd be happy to pay £60 to stay up and at least if we went down I'd have a few extra grand to drown my sorrows... worked out well for me...

Logicalman

Personally, and this is not having a go at anyone who does mind you, even 1000 wouldn't sweeting my sorrow at Fulham going down, just not worth that money for that to happen for me.

Neil D

I sometimes bet on Fulham but never to see them lose.  I put a fiver on them to win the Cup @ 50/1 on the basis that we would have a mid-table season and could afford a cup run.  Now, the sooner we are knocked out the better.  Mostly I bet on matches on which I have little interest to give a reason to watch or follow the result e.g. Hibs v Hearts tomorrow - the second leg of what is now a double after Yeovil - Watford was postponed.  COYH! (Come On You Hibbies).