watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I just bet £60 on West Ham

Started by The Rock, December 31, 2013, 09:31:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Rock

If we lose tomorrow I won't be able to take it and want financial reimbursement to help ease the pain and drown my sorrows in some cash rather than have nothing.

I rarely do this, but I'd rather lose the money and see Fulham win.

Anyone else ever done this? I feel great about my wager already.

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: The Rock on December 31, 2013, 09:31:16 PM
If we lose tomorrow I won't be able to take it and want financial reimbursement to help ease the pain and drown my sorrows in some cash rather than have nothing.

So it looks like a draw and you will be both skint and miserable.
What a way to start 2014.
Genius!  :)
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

The Rock

Nope. I have a parlay bet actually where if they draw, I get my money back and win a small bit. If West Ham win, I win 2.3x my money. If Fulham win, I lose all of it, which is worth the loss to see us win.

The Rock

To clear it up actually, it's not a parlay, but two seperate bets with that payout structure mentioned above.

Travers Barney

Only once put £20 on Grimsby to get through against us in the play offs....felt pretty ashamed about it and never done it since...walking around Cleethorpes the next morning with my then 12 year old son was horrible..picked up of course but it was filthy lucre.

coyw
We are the whites

Fulham Tup North

Let me guess..... your watching 'Pirates of the Caribbean' aren't you?? :)
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Andy S

What are you looking for a pat on the back? I'm glad you have a spare £60. I know it would not make me feel any better what so ever

The Swan

The Swan

somerset cockernee

never, ever, ever, ever, ever bet against the mighty Fulham, it's just not right! and never shall be

Fulham76

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on December 31, 2013, 09:36:08 PM
Quote from: The Rock on December 31, 2013, 09:31:16 PM

So it looks like a draw and you will be both skint and miserable.
What a way to start 2014.
Genius!  :)

This  :plus one:
Good work son

Admin

Rule No.1, never bet on, or against Fulham.

hovewhite

I cannot bet on any result including  the fulham and don't think betting against the whites as a supporter can sit well in your heart of heart.coyw

win-dup

whenever we look in peril of relegation I bet on us to go down thus ensuring that we will stay up. Holding on to my wager for a little while yet for this season......................

DukeTyrion

I went and put £30 on Fulham to win tomorrow.

I have a great feeling about the match and think we are going to spank West Ham 3 or 4 to nil.

somerset cockernee

Quote from: DukeTyrion on December 31, 2013, 10:44:20 PM

I have a great feeling about the match and think we are going to spank West Ham 3 or 4 to nil.

Duke yo the man

Fulham76

Go on my son

The Rock

So do I!

And cheers to Admin Scotty - never betting on Fulham is good advice!

Andy S

Back in the 60's as a young boy I bet my weeks pocket money that we would stay up. We went down. Ever since I have always remained optimistic through times of trouble. But as soon as I put money on we lose. Lesson 1 Never bet on your own Team. Lesson 2 be ready for the worst as it is always harder to take it when you expect the best

..Kya.ffc..

Quote from: Admin on December 31, 2013, 10:26:11 PM
Rule No.1, never bet on, or against Fulham.
Im rarely do bets - but last time I was optimistic and we lost 6-0.. - You know what game.

So admin you where proven right. This is only the second time in my 15 years supporting, I bet on a fulham game and both have been very unsuccesful. I'll just stay away from now and and just cheer!!

Coyw lets get 3 pts tomorrow and redeem ourselves.

Happy new year all!   :Happy New Year: 078.gif
Beers may have been involved in this post.

Deanothefulhamfan

Talking of bets to ease the pain.... What about backing Fulham to get relegated at 5/4, how much would you be willing to lose in order for Fulham to stay up.

I think I could afford to lose £500... Would do anything to avoid us getting relegated, but if we were to go down (which I think we will ) then l would be financially compensated