watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Darren Bent, you're a disgrace.

Started by simplyfulham, January 01, 2014, 04:58:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Humbled

Makes me laugh who most on this site put down or bump up...

On a side note yet another game where Senderos defends the player rather than the ball (often committing fouls and getting away with it)

Humbled

Quote from: MJG on January 01, 2014, 09:18:31 PM
Quote from: nose on January 01, 2014, 09:06:31 PM
taarabat was obviously in trouble for a while and on the floor near the half way line when we scored the 2nd he had to be changed.

i think people are far too quick to have a go at a player that has barely had a chance, comes on cold, and blows his chance. But that doesn't mean he shouldn't be given a proper opportunity. Other players pklayed for 2 1/2 seasons were never any good and there are still some that think they can hack it. bent has a track record and I believe with a little confidence would be a good squad player.

to be quite so critical when he has had so few minutes on the pitch is not reasonable.
This 100%

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Just read this and completely agree.

WayneKerrins

Bent lost me with his "Jol makes me think I can walk on water" interview.

zschwartz

i do not dislike darren bent. i want him on the field ahead of rodallega. but i would prefer neither if that is possible. in any event i would also like taarabt gone.

deliver us from mediocre decision making, ...clint (?).

JBH

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on January 01, 2014, 10:51:11 PM
I was watching American football all day so missed the game. Someone fill me in on what happned

You need Filling In if you'd rather watch Rugby for Softies rather than your own team  065.gif

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: RidgeRider on January 02, 2014, 12:21:11 AM
Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on January 01, 2014, 10:51:11 PM
I was watching American football all day so missed the game. Someone fill me in on what happned

So, what did you think? College is a better day out than Pro's, in my opinion, but curious on what you thought of the experience.

It depends on who it is, yesterday it was S.Carolina v Wisconsin (two historic teams who put on a GREAT show), however I'd rather watch a 'regular' NFL game with nothing on the line (Denver v NYG say) compared to a regular college game with nothing on the line (Alabama v Florida say).

However, rivalry games in college trump EVERYTHING IN ALL SPORTS!!! This years Iron Bowl goes to prove that
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense