watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Importance of the win today

Started by Admin, January 01, 2014, 09:21:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

Ugly, scrapy, messy, not deserved, call it what you like, but the importance of that win today was massive for Fulham Football Club. Not just because we got a crusial 3 points, but some seem to forget that the window opened today, and trying to attract players to a club currently sitting in 16th place is a whole lot easier than trying to attract players whilst in the bottom 3. If we can carry this off against Sunderland, then hopefully we'll have a couple of quality Additions ready for the next phase.

The Rock

I thought it was deserved. West Ham has always seemed a bit of a bogey team for us to me. I had no problem making that large wager for West Ham (my largest ever on betting on a football match) in hopes I'd lose the cash and we'd win and be in a much better position. It was going to be tricky and nervy and the loser of the match surely would have turnt the wrong corner with regards to staying up and the winner back in the middle of the "bottom 11 pack" starting with Hull on down.

We surely will be a more attractive proposal.

JackyFulham90

I thought it was one of the most one sided games I have seen all season, West Ham were the better team for 15 minutes but for the other 75 we totally dominated & if we had won 4-1 it wouldn't have been undeserved

Scrumpy

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on January 01, 2014, 09:31:14 PM
I thought it was one of the most one sided games I have seen all season, West Ham were the better team for 15 minutes but for the other 75 we totally dominated & if we had won 4-1 it wouldn't have been undeserved

Well said. We should've scored 2 or 3 before we finally notched the winner. On balance, a deserved win.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.