watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Riether yesterday

Started by leonffc, January 02, 2014, 03:27:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leonffc

I wasn't at the game but on Sky's football first highlights Riether put some unbelievable balls in across the the 6 yard box in the first half.
Nothing more to say but I thought he deserved credit. Just a shame no one got on the end of them

Jack Fulham

Yeah, he looked back to normal self yesterday. Only bad thing was that he was caught too far up field at one point and West Ham attacked down the left whilst he was still by the half way line.

TheManOnTheBus

And he let man get space and turn and score in first half!
But yes - other than the goal - a good game.

FFC1987

As someone on my twitter said, Clint will be loving those crosses!

Deanothefulhamfan

I thought he was excellent yesterday, Tony Gale was bigging him up on the stream yesterday about his crosses....

leonffc

Quote from: Jack Fulham on January 02, 2014, 03:32:23 PMYeah, he looked back to normal self yesterday. Only bad thing was that he was caught too far up field at one point and West Ham attacked down the left whilst he was still by the half way line.

I can't comment on the incident of getting caught but in the modern game of using attacking full backs, spreading the CB's wide and one CM dropping in, especially the positions that Riether got himself into, we can't always expect them to get back into a flat back 4 position.

LordNelson

I thought Riise and Riether did very well yesterday.  I just wish Riise would get a goal (and change that damn hair-do)
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

Berserker

Oh the hair do is amazingly strange isn't it
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

WhiteJC

Quote from: Berserker on January 02, 2014, 04:13:16 PM
Oh the hair do is amazingly strange isn't it

I know where he got the inspiration for it from :airfix:

Count Berbatov

Reither was unbelievable. I think he was my MOTM
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

YoungsBitter

I like Riether a lot, when our midfield dynamos went for the square ball, yet again, it was great to see Riether drive with the ball into the box. His crossing and link play with Duff, as he does with Dejegah, was excellent. He was not to blame for the goal, Big Phil let the ball bounce instead of heading it, once again playing the man and not the ball.
Quark, strangeness and charm