watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Good festive period for us

Started by jeremyfulham, January 02, 2014, 03:34:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeremyfulham

:Happy New Year: :No one in the bottom half got more points than us from the last 3 games ! COYW 049:gif

JackyFulham90

hovewhite

A win v sunderland that would make it almost perfect. And give us a massive amount of belief.

jeremyfulham

Sunderland almost a must win bearing in mind the fixtures after that ! Also think Sunderland are gone unless they win 6 pointer if ever there was one lol COYW

Craven Mad

Quote from: jeremyfulham on January 03, 2014, 03:15:01 PM
Sunderland almost a must win bearing in mind the fixtures after that ! Also think Sunderland are gone unless they win 6 pointer if ever there was one lol COYW

I'd take no pleasure in resigning another team to relegation - particularly as I feel no animosity for Sunderland as a team - but it would be a massive relief to (effectively) remove one team from the race for survival, whilst also putting ourselves in a much better position to stay up.

Big opportunity.

rusty shackleford

Has anyone seen Norwich's run in? I know we all have to play the same teams twice, but their last 4 games are United and Chelsea away, Arsenal and Liverpool at home. Not to mention their 5th to last game is away to us. Thats gotta hurt

ltd-ffc

Quote from: rusty shackleford on January 03, 2014, 03:27:09 PM
Has anyone seen Norwich's run in? I know we all have to play the same teams twice, but their last 4 games are United and Chelsea away, Arsenal and Liverpool at home. Not to mention their 5th to last game is away to us. Thats gotta hurt
indeed hopefully theyre going to be battling at the top and give norwich a hard time
in contrast i think a lot of ours are going to be hard also but against fellow strugglers possibly (6pters galore)
"Happy that Middlesbrough didn't go up, just for the main fact that @Patrick_Bamford is a sausage boy" Ryan Tunnicliffe June 2015

Craven Mad

West Ham have a final 6 that includes Liverpool, Arsenal, Tottenham, and Man City..

I'm so glad that we get the painful results out the way earlier, to allow us to enter the final stage of the season knowing what needs to be done.

andyk

Quote from: hovewhite on January 02, 2014, 06:06:11 PM
A win v sunderland that would make it almost perfect. And give us a massive amount of belief.

Or as Paul Merson once famously remarked "unbelievable belief"