more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Another free?

Started by FPT, January 02, 2014, 03:37:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FPT

From Sky Sports' transfer centre.

"We are hearing reports that a mystery Premier League club are weighing up a move for former Liverpool midfielder Mohamed Sissoko. Sissoko is a free agent after leaving Paris Saint Germain before the close of the summer transfer window. Russian side Anzhi Makhachkala are thought to have expressed an interest in Sissoko, but now an unknown Premier League club have entered the race for the Mali international. "

He was heavily linked with Reading after the window shut, but can't find why that move broke down. Instead, they signed Chris Baird.

Obviously, this doesn't mean we're the team, but he's a cheap, fairly decent central midfielder. Not the passer that we perhaps want/need/expect, but could do a good job as protection for the back four.

Furby

He seems a Sam Allardyce type player for me, and reckon he'd be all over him going to Wham

JackyFulham90

Wouldn't be upset with signing him, if Boateng goes then Sissoko is a good replacement

LBNo11

Quote from: Furby on January 02, 2014, 03:49:13 PM
He seems a Sam Allardyce type player for me, and reckon he'd be all over him going to Wham

...my thoughts exactly, it will depend on who his agent is of course...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

SP

Not for me if it's the Sissoko who invented an international U21 fixture whilst at Valencia so he could have a weekend off with his mates.